- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are now looking for experienced Back-end Developer to secure ongoing development activities of the Spring based solutions. We need someone who can act as Tech Lead for the rest of the Scrum Team.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Back-end Developer for Purchasing & Financing Hub
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Purchasing and Financing Hub! In this area you’ll support project which creates applications for our clients: online overdraft forms, possibility to order debit cards online, from time to time some additional software like e.g. calculators. Team supports few of these applications for few Nordic countries. Project is Spring / JAVA based with Front-end in mainly Angular 8.
Core team is located in Gdynia, yet we have some development activities and business owners in the Nordics. Team is working agile in full SAFe model.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop new features in Back-end applications
- Act as lead dev for development activities
- Tightly cooperate with our stakeholders within all areas of development
- Support our stakeholders during releases
- Maintain existing applications
- Perform regular code reviews and commit the code on a daily basis
- Create Nordea wide coding standards and software practices
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- You have ability to lead and solve development tasks independently
- You will explore existing functionalities in projects, understand how the system is built and how the components work together
- You are opened for proactive communication and have fun while working on your applications
Your experience and background:
- More than 4 years of JAVA experience with Spring development
- Experience in Front-end (Angular 8, React or AngularJS) is beneficial
- Understanding of release process, SDLC and “big picture” in it
- Experience with Web Services, REST, REST API’s
- Knowledge of Design Patterns like Clean Code, SOLID, KISS & GRASP
- Tools: SonarQube, Bamboo/Jenkins, GIT, BitBucket, Maven
- Suberb communication skills and willingness to take the lead!
- Fluent English is a must
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.