- Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
T-Mobile Poland is a part of Deutsche Telekom Group - a leading telecommunications operator in the world. With our international brand and local spirit, we can apply globally acquired experience to initiate and maintain a digital transformation of the country that will lead to greater opportunities.
Joining T-Mobile Poland will offer you the space to develop yourself professionaly and personally. We recently transitioned to a fully agile organization, with +1000 colleagues working in truly Business-Tech cross-functional teams.
To stay abreast of the rapidly changing world of technology, we created Digital Tribe, where colleagues work in an agile way every day. You have never experienced the world of work so agile and this is not lip service
The Back End Software Engineer is responsible for the system to work behind the scenes. Their role is to integrate the application with all required systems and services and provide clean and easy to use API for the frontend part of the system. Although their work is usually hidden from the user they bear the full responsibility for the application functionality, performance and scalability. They know how to write clean modern APIs, integrate with legacy systems and work with databases.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Design and develop the business logic and backend systems of the product
- Work closely with the whole squad to design and develop functional, performing and complete APIs
- Decipher existing companies software systems and be able to hook in application to applicable data sources
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks
- Develop high quality, well documented, and efficient code
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions
- Have experience as a software engineer, building modern applications based on various languages and frameworks (Java Spring Boot, NodeJS, etc.), functional programming in Scala
- Back End Engineer navigates in use cases for OOP and Functional programming paradigms.
- Have significant experience writing and utilizing autonomous services oriented RESTful API services and performance tuning largescale apps
- Have experience with database systems, with knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, etc.)
- Have ability to write effective unit, integration, and API tests
- Have dedication to automated CI practices and experience with corresponding tools
Let’s talk … send Your CV! 😊
We are offering:
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of home office
- Possibility to use sports cards on preferential terms
- Using high-tech tools
- Long-term cooperation based on B2B contract
- Free parking spot
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telepfone