- Tulipan House, Domaniewska 50, 02-672 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Bain & Company is recognized as one of the top international management consultancy firms. We assist major corporations worldwide with strategy formulation, acquisitions, organizational design and performance improvement. In 2015, Bain & Company opened the Global Business Services in Warsaw, in order to provide the best-in-class internal support, efficiently and professionally, to both leadership and consulting teams in Bain offices across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Bain is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work (Glassdoor #1 in 2019)
You will support several Managers but to give you a chance to work and learn at the same time, the work allocation will extend progressively and you will start with one Manager.
All Managers work aborad, therefore, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to forge strong and successful working relationships without face-to-face interaction are essential.
- Extensive calendar and travel management in MS Outlook
- Assisting supported leaders with their non-consulting internal assignments
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key client contacts
- Providing logistical and technical support for all meetings, conferences and workshops, using PowerPoint, Word, Excel and online research
- Processing time and expense submissions
- Willingness to become a Manager Assistant in an international and dynamic consulting company
- 2-3 years of professional experience in any field such as customer service, administration, teaching, translating, etc.
- Proficient German or/and English is essential
- Good organisation, prioritization and time management skills
- Quick lerner with a "can-do attitude"
- Employment contract
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home
- Life Insurance
- Private medical and dental care package
- Multisport cards
- Parking spaces free of charge
- Office wide social events and team buildings
- Cafeteria with snacks and daily deliveries of fruit and bread
- Informal dress code
- Broad induction training for new hires
Bain GBS Academy for Professionals – Manager’s AssistantsThe program is dedicated to candidates experienced in different fields who would like to change their career path and start working as assistants. All candidates will be covered with intensive trainings that will help prepare them to be successful in this role and develop their skills.