Banking Industry Analyst / Consultant - Core Banking (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Banking Industry Analyst / Consultant - Core Banking (CN)Numer ref.: R00015853
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet our Banking Team We work with our clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business and operating models. We help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance and performance optimization through reinventing legacy systems.
What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Banking Consultant in our Banking practice a typical day may include:
- Advising and supporting our Banking clients on Core Banking Transformation projects
- Using your analytical skills to clarify complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Working in a dynamic, international, multicultural teams where English is the common language
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging core banking topics
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's diploma:
- 2+ years’ experience within: Consulting (preferred) and/or: Industry experience (e.g. Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Core Banking System Providers)
- Exposure to business requirements gathering or management and product/ processes design in Core Banking area
- Delivery experience in Core Banking Systems implementation will be an asset
- Understanding of relation between Core Banking and mobile /electronic banking, Front & Back office operations (e.g. APIs, microservices) will be an asset
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is a must
- Hands-on experience and practice within Banking area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management with good understanding of Business and Technology in at least one of the following:
- Core Banking Transformation Strategy and Design & Implementation
- Core Banking Platforms (e.g. T24, FlexCube, Alnova, Oracle Flexcube, SAP for Banking)
- Post Merger Integration processes (e.g. Banking processes in Data Migration, System Integration, etc.)
- Business Process Improvement & Optimization
- Customer Journeys, Customer onboarding processes
- Compliance and Regulatory change management
- Operational planning
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.