Banking Industry Analyst / Consultant - Credits (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- Warsaw Towers, Sienna 39, 00-121 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Banking Industry Analyst / Consultant - Credits (CN)Numer ref.: R00015857
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet our Banking Team We work with our clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business and operating models. We help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance and performance optimization through reinventing legacy systems.
What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Banking Consultant in our Banking practice a typical day may include:
- Advising Banks and other Financial Services institutions on payments: operating model design, project delivery, IT systems implementations and business process optimization
- Supporting or managing projects that address the latest global challenges of Payments and Banking world
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's diploma:
- 2+ years’ experience within: Consulting (preferred) and/or: Industry experience (e.g.Retail Banking, Corporate Banking, Core Banking System Providers)
- Exposure to business requirements gathering and management or processes design in Payments area and/or Project Management processes
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (business, technology, operations)
- Delivery experience in Payment, Core Banking or other Financial Services systems implementation and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Hands-on experience working within Payments area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management background with good understanding of various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments and general Banking space in at least one of following areas:
- Core Payments Platforms, e.g., Finastra GPP, ACI Worldwide, FIS, Fiserv, Icon Solutions
- Core Payments Messages Formats, e.g., SEPA, Target2, BACS, CHAPS, ISO20022, ISO8583, instant payments
- Payment Cards and Card-related processes, e.g., issuing, acquiring, transaction processing
- Alternative Payment Methods and Payments Innovation, e.g., eCommerce payments, Digital Payments, Blockchain/Distributed Ledger
- Open Banking and API-based Ecosystems with embedded payments offerings
- Payments Regulations
- Fraud detection and prevention in Payments systems and processes implementation
- Payments in Cloud
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com. When applying please enclose the below statement: I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. I hereby also consent to the processing of my personal data for future recruitment proceedings held by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive). At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law. Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.