Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Banking Industry – ISO20022 Analyst / Consultant – Payments (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw.
Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
What will you do?
- Advising Banks and other Financial Services institutions on payments challenges and opportunities, with focus on journey to ISO20022 implementation and compliance
- Supporting or managing projects that address the latest global challenges of Payments and Banking world
- Defining business requirements and support testing or implementations of ISO20022 standard within payment capabilities
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's diploma
- Minimum 2 years of experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or other payments industry experience (e.g., Banks, Financial Institutions, FinTechs, PayTechs, Payment Service Providers)
- Hands-on experience in working on implementing ISO20022 standard in areas in Delivery / Business Analysis / Project Management with good understanding of the various challenges, business, and technology imperatives in Payments space, with focus on migration to ISO20022 from legacy standards (messages mapping, deployment and bugfixing)
- Exposure to business requirements gathering and management or processes design in Payments area
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (business, technology, operations)
- Expertise in other Payments messaging formats like BACS, CHAPS, ISO8583, SEPA, SWIFT MT/MX (or domestic EU standards) will be a strong asset
- Delivery experience in Core Banking, Credit, or other Banking areas and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Project Management exposure: Project Management certificates would be additional advantage
- Readiness to travel abroad (depending on pandemic situation)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the other foreign (EU) language e.g., German, French, Italian, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wrocław Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects