Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Banking Industry Payment Cards Analyst / Consultant - Payments (CN)
Accenture Capability Network
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
Banking Industry Payment Cards Analyst / Consultant - Payments (CN)Numer ref.: R00015807
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Meet our Banking Team We work with our clients across the globe to address their most challenging and vital business issues, including setting their corporate direction, driving growth, and optimizing business and operating models. We help them with global strategy, insight-driven transformation, regulatory compliance and performance optimization through reinventing legacy systems.
What will you do?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as an Banking Consultant in our Banking practice a typical day may include:
- Advising Banks and other Financial Services institutions on card payments: operating model design, project delivery, IT systems implementations and business process optimization
- Supporting or managing projects that address the latest global challenges of Payments and Banking world
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Building relationships with global Accenture Banking teams
- Helping to shape thought capital around current and emerging Banking Payments topics
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
Who & What are we looking for?
- Minimum bachelor's diploma:
- 2+ years’ experience within: Consulting (preferred) and/or: Industry experience (e.g., Banks, Financial Institutions, Issuers, Acquirers, FinTechs, PayTechs, Payment Service Providers)
- Exposure to business requirements gathering and management or processes design in Payments area and/or Project Management processes
- Good mix and exposure to Business and Technology (business, technology, operations)
- Delivery experience in Payment, Core Banking, or other Financial Services systems implementation and related organizational impacts (functional, business requirements, processes, roles, etc.) will be an asset
- Hands-on experience working within Payments area in Delivery / Project / Product / Process Management background with good understanding of various challenges, business and technology imperatives in Payments and general Banking space in at least one of following areas:
- Payment Cards Lifecycle, issuing, transaction processing (incl. CNP), clearing & settlement, acquiring in POS and e- commerce
- Tokenization and Cards Personalization
- Implementation and Scaling of Cards Products
- Alternative Payment Methods and Cards Payments Innovation
- Cards Payments Regulations
- Fraud detection and prevention in Card Payments systems and processes implementation
- Payments in Cloud
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Headquarter: Warsaw or Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.