- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Team is responsible for processing primary market mutual and hedge funds transactions from the point where the order has been executed until the point where the client receives a confirmation. This includes booking of subscriptions, redemptions and equalizations as well as managing any kind of exceptions and lifecycle of funds transactions. The team is responsible for processing various bookings (subscription and redemption orders, side pocket, equalisation, switch and FX switch), cancellations, corrections and payments; monitoring, investigating and resolving payment breaks, assuring correct allocation of orders on the clients safekeeping account.
Responsibilities in the role are:
- Taking accountability for delivering work in most efficient and pragmatic way.
- Ability to identify and address risks associated with the process.
- Ability to gather data from various sources and analyse it to make accurate judgements.
- Ability to manage and assess complex cases to produce workable and practical solutions.
- Manage and assist with implementation of changes and improvements.
- Development of own talent, improving gained skills and knowledge.
Your future colleagues
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a corporate environment, ideally in Operations. Good knowledge of funds would be an asset.
- Results-oriented individual with strong analytical skills, attention to details and resilience to stress.
- A logical approach to problem solving, making rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources.
- Demonstrate strong organization of work and experience in a fast-paced business environment.
- Proactive approach and client driven orientation.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to express own ideas clearly. Proficiency in English.
- Proficient in MS Office skills.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)