- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join us as an analyst within our Custody Services department in Wroclaw, Poland. The team provides a variety of services to support our investment banking and wealth management franchise globally, including corporate actions & income distribution, trade settlements, reconciliations and fund processing support. As a part of the team you will be responsible for managing the accurate and timely settlement of transactions across a range of products including Interest Rates, Credit, Equity, FX, Note Issuance, and other Derivatives transactions in addition to the resolution of queries and investigations related to their transactions. You will collaborate worldwide with a range of stakeholders and verify data and information with multiple sources to ensure reliable, precise, and timely customer service. You will also provide a high level of Client Service to global clients and individuals and will be expected to actively build external and internal client relationships. The role includes looking for process improvements to provide effective controls and efficiency.
Your future colleagues:
Our dedicated Custody Services team is exceptionally driven, collaborative and passionate and as a part of the team, you will work on some of the most sophisticated and largest transactions on the market being exposed to variety of clients segments, business partners and external parties worldwide. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Understanding of banking operations processes, financial products and asset types.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Proven experience in a multi-cultural, corporate/shared services, international environment, preferably in a financial area (Trade Validation, Mid-Office, Payments, Custody).
- A logical approach to problem solving, proven ability to make rational decisions based on analysis of data from a wide range of sources.
- Results-oriented with a high degree of structured working, independency and self-organization.
- Strong, adaptable relationship building skills across colleagues, stakeholders and external partners at all levels.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)