- Ogłoszenie wygasło 15 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Transportation and travel booking and administration (including compliance processes were required).
- Diary management (including communication with external clients about confidential transactions).
- Contact and working group management (including access to personal client data).
- Expense submission and processing (including adherence to compliance and expense pre-approval processes and occasional visibility of notes relating to confidential client meetings).
- Coordination of meetings and conference calls (including internal/external participants and locations).
- Creation and distribution of printed matter.
- PIB creation (Public Information Book) and other library data requests from the BRC.
- Ad hoc requests relating to transactions (client requests for support, data reconciliation tasks, presentation support etc.); site visit logistics; management presentation logistics.
- Group event organization (summer/Christmas events, charity events, team participation).
- Stationary ordering and office management activities.
- Invoice submission and coding.
- Data collection and data dissemination tasks for group bankers.
- Candidate recruitment support and on-boarding tasks (including confidential hires including access to personal informational).
- Ad hoc support for group reporting requirements (headcount, expense management and recoveries, client coverage management, weekly pipeline update, mandatory training reminders sent and completion tracked
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- You have one year of relevant experience within a corporate team environment.
- You are able to work collaboratively, including excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to managing deadlines and high work volume at times.
- You have ability to work autonomously and within a dynamic, team environment.
- You possess strong eye for accuracy and detail.
- You are flexible in tasks and work allocated.
- You are a dedicated teammate with positive, can-do attitude.
- You are able to build strong professional relationships and get along well with a broad spectrum of colleagues.
- You have ability to work well independently and under pressure.
- You have strong competency in using MS Office, particularly Word and PowerPoint.
- Possibilities to work in high paced environment, with different kind of tasks and assignments
- Opporutnity to grow in multicultural company
- Job contract
- Additional working benefits
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.