sharing the costs of sports activities
- Opolska 112, Prądnik Czerwony, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Valid for 15 daysuntil: 20 Aug 2021
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
● Support account opening/ maintenance and back – office processes for current / savings / cards/ Consumer loans products
● Processing of day to day transactions / queries / tasks as per operating procedures.
● Delivers as per Service Level Agreement always
● Ensure service quality (KPI's) are maintained
● Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
● High energy resource with ability to own and assist customer requests/ issues/ needs; and ensure adherence to defined procedures to complete phone/ email/ chat transactions
● Understand Service Level Agreements and support achievement of set targets
● Multilingual resource with good understanding, writing & verbal skills in English (C1 level or Native)
● Basic understanding of Banking
● Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
● High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
● Flexible to work on Saturday & in rotational shifts - Any 8 hours shift b/w 8:00 am – 8:00 pm.
● Issue Resolution and Escalation Management
● Problem Solving, Self-Management & Decision-Making
● Multi-Tasking / Time Management
● Applies detailed knowledge and skills to complex (or new) work situations in multiple settings.
● Can assist other team members with questions and problems related to this skill
● Proactive with a strong ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’
● Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
Knowledge Base Management:
● Build/ maintain training material (training presentations etc.) to close the gaps identified
● Provides support in documenting business processes and other continuous improvement projects
● Maintains the organization of department files/references and performance report
What we offer
Private health insurance
Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
retirement pension plan
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.