- Opolska 114, 31-323 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare. Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space, HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D, Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
- Support account opening back – office processes for current / savings / cards products
- Processing of day to day transactions / queries / tasks as per operating procedures.
- Delivers as per Service Level Agreement always
- Ensure service quality (KPI's) are maintained
- Standard working hours
- Good writing and speaking skills in English and German (min. B2)
- Fresher with college degree
- Good communication skills
Please apply via application button.
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in accordance with Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)