- Stanisława Klimeckiego 1, 30-705 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) is a privately-held financial institution and has been a thought leader and solutions provider for almost 200 years. We serve the most sophisticated individuals and institutions with award-winning expertise in Investment Management, Private Banking, and Investor Services. Our 5,000 colleagues operate from 18 cities throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
BBH is committed to diversity, innovation and globalization. Our culture is driven by our goal to provide the best solutions and services to our clients and each other. Our Partnership structure creates a flat organization that promotes collaboration across all business lines. We believe that diverse ideas and the ability to come together globally across groups and borders are a competitive advantage. In order for all our teams to excel, members must trust each other and feel comfortable providing honest input from all perspectives.
This openness sparks innovation and agility, which adds to the entrepreneurial spirit and provides many more career opportunities for our staff. We are a group of high-performing, dedicated and caring professionals who believe that working together is the foundation for superior client service excellence.
As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees. We help them manage their careers by moving top performers to new areas of BBH where their talents will make the greatest contribution. As soon as you walk through the doors at BBH, we provide you with the tools to help you succeed and grow your career.
If you are:
- Creative person with analytical and excellent communication skills
- Student minimum of III year
- Person with passion for teamwork and success
- good at project management skills
- Available min. 24 hours per week (Monday – Friday, between 8:00-18:00)
- Fluent English (B2 level or higher)
- PC proficient, specifically in MS Excel
What do we offer?
- Paid internship which lasts 4 to 6 months
- Flexible working hours, we adjust to your student’s plan
- Possibility of being hired for permanent positions or take part in second Internship in different department
- Comprehensive training and ongoing career development
- Modern office with an entertainment and leisure zone (i.e. ping-pong, billiards, PlayStation, library and massage room)
- Multicultural, dynamic environment (36 nationalities)
Moreover, an Internship at BBH means:
- Working side-by-side with experts and individual guidance from mentors
- Opportunity to help your community and build your network
- Daily interaction with team members across the globe
- Increasing your knowledge in IT and finance, while developing your broader skillset
- Being part of an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
You can join:
CUSTODY provides operational services to financial institutions in support of transaction processing and asset servicing, including account administration, corporate actions, foreign exchange, client service, funds transfer, and trade management.
TRANSFER AGENCY provides operational and regulatory services to investment funds and their investors. The range of services include investor onboarding, anti-money laundering analysis and screening, transaction processing, cash processing and reconciliation of fund accounts, fund distribution services, trailer fees, client service with reporting and inquiry resolution.
FUND ACCOUNTING SERVICES consists of five core teams: Cash and Audit, Central Pricing, NAV Hub, and Trades who are responsible for producing daily, weekly or monthly Net Asset Values (NAVs) for clients primarily based in Luxembourg and Ireland.
FINANCIAL REPORTING (6 months) is part of our fund administration suite of services responsible for preparing, reviewing and coordinating shareholder reports in accordance with accounting standards and clients specifications. The team also handles the conversion process for new clients, completion of regulatory reporting, and responses to inquiries in collaboration with auditors and clients.
ALTERNATIVES ACCOUNTING (6 months) provides a wide range of services to funds investing in alternative assets, including real estate, private equity, debt funds, etc. These services include general ledger accounting, financial reporting and asset supervision.
In order to apply for the role please send your CV
via Aplikuj button.