- Grunwaldzka 189, 60-322 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you’ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There’s always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for two Benefits Manager roles within our EMEA Compensation & Benefits Service Centre Team.
The Benefits Manager will focus on providing high quality technical Benefits support and guidance to employees within their aligned countries. This role will work in the EMEA Compensation & Benefits Service Centre Team, an expansion of our existing Europe Compensation Service Centre. This is great opportunity to be a part of a new team as we centralize Benefits management across EMEA.
Each role will provide support to an aligned group of countries and hold responsibility as the Regional expert for Insurances or Retirement programmes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing day to day support to employees within an aligned group of countries, using benefits knowledge and judgement to provide a positive, effective and accurate customer experience
- Acting as the Regional expert on Insurances or Retirement programmes. The successful candidate will have demonstrated deep technical knowledge of Insurances or Retirement programmes and will:
- Provide guidance and support to their colleagues especially around governance, risks and legislative changes;
- Take ownership for ensuring that any corporate reporting relating to Insurances or Pensions schemes within the relevant Region is completed in conjunction with applicable partners;
- Provide change management and communications support for Benefit / programme changes (as required)
- Work closely with the Benefits Strategy roles within the Reward Centre of Excellence (CoE) to ensure oversight for Insurances or Retirement programmes within the Region.
- Management of country Benefit platforms in the aligned group of countries (where appropriate), in conjunction with the platform vendor
- Delivery of annual Total Reward/Benefit enrolment processes, (where appropriate) in the aligned countries
- Delivery of the annual Total Reward statements, where necessary in the aligned countries, to ensure the accurate and timely delivery of these statements to the employee population
- Partnering with the Benefits vendors within your aligned countries, including:-
- Leading contract negotiations
- Ensuring vendors deliver against their agreed SLAs and with high levels of quality and customer experience
- Leading vendor management meetings to partner in managing and continuously improving performance
- Supporting in the submission of data to benchmark Benefits in the aligned group of countries, and using the outputs of the surveys to review the offering
- Partnering and engaging with the HR Business Leads, Reward Business Leads, Reward CoE and/ or Country HR Heads to provide implementation support in relation to new Benefit initiatives at a global and local level and changes to Benefit Plans as a result of local county legislative and compliance requirements
- Ensuring Benefit plans are operated and governed in line with the relevant country’s compliance and legislative requirements. Partnering with members of the Reward CoE, Employee Tax, and Country HR Heads where appropriate.
- Managing Benefits communication for the aligned countries - with support with the Global Benefits Communications Lead
- Hold expert knowledge of Benefit packages within the aligned countries and supporting in the up skilling of colleagues.
- Providing Benefits related support for business changes e.g. M&A activity etc.
- Work with colleagues in the Benefits Team to look for opportunities to harmonise Benefits e.g. where we have the same vendors providing services across multiple countries under separate contracts, and help ensuring that our employees receive a competitive and attractive package delivering the best ROI for GSK.
We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
- Significant experience in a Reward role (ideally gained in a large Corporation or a specialist consulting organization)
- University Degree, Bachelor`s Degree (BA/ BSc) or equivalent experience
- Experience of managing global processes and / or projects using PM tools, evidence of delivery to deadlines/ effective management of multiple activities with conflicting timelines
- Benefits management experience incl. vendor mgmt. across multiple countries
- Experience coordinating efforts across multiple countries with direct exposure to specific regional requirements affecting project deliverables
- Technical Benefits knowledge, specialising either in:
- Managing AD&D insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance and Health Insurance ideally across multiple countries, OR
- Extensive knowledge of different pension schemes: personal/ occupational (DB/DC), mastertrust and alternative savings vehicles such as ISAs;
- Further in-depth experience and cultural understanding at a Local Operations level is highly beneficial.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.