Predica Sp. z o.o.
Predica is an IT consulting company that helps companies around the world to boost IT systems for better safety and productivity by implementing award-winning Microsoft technologies.
Currently, we are looking for a Project Owner who could join our company and be part of a motivated and determined team. We are passionate about IT and if you seem to have similar values as we do, do not hesitate to send your CV.
BI & Analytics Project Owner
- Scope the project with Engagement Manager and Customer,
- Design project architecture,
- Perform technology POCs if required,
- Perform Lead Developer role in the project,
- Lead projects to meet defined quality and hour budget,
- Coordinate the development and deployment of the project,
- Work with the Customer on requirements, deployment and user acceptance tests,
- Escalate change requests to Engagement Manager,
- Oversee project obstacles and issues and address them accordingly.
- Support sales roles with project scope and work breakdown structure preparation,
- Perform scoping workshops with Customers.
- Learn new technologies and use them in the project,
- Develop your soft skills to lead projects better.
- Min. 4+ years experience in BI/Big Data developer, architect or pre-sales role,
- Min. 2+ years experience in leading and scoping projects,
- Min. 2+ years of experience in working with Customers,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Data Platform including on-prem (SQL Server and related) and cloud (Azure data services and Power BI). If some of these are missing you will be required to learn them,
- Fluent English,
- Good soft skills: negotiation, communication, conflict resolution.
- 8k PLN self-development budget for training, international conferences, university courses,
- Clear, quantitative conditions for position promotion and a career path,
- Quarterly financial bonuses,
- Authorized certifications have done on regular basis,
- Mentoring program run by Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals,
- Remote work.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
The administrator of the job candidates' data is Predica Consulting Services sp. z o.o. sp.k. with headquarters in Warsaw, 02-386 at ul. Altowa 2.
We process your data for the needs of the current recruitment process, the basis for processing are activities aimed at concluding a contract, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b) Regulations on the protection of personal data (hereinafter: RODO). Data is stored until the recruitment process is completed.
In addition, you can agree to the processing of your data in recruitment processes carried out in the future. The basis for processing is your consent, in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) RODO. Your consent may be revoked at any time. The data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.
Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conduct the recruitment process.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, processing restrictions and their transfer. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, object to the processing of data and withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
In matters relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by mail or email at [email protected]
By clicking the "apply" button, you agree to the processing of your personal data by Predica Consulting Services sp. z o.o. sp.k.