private medical care
BI Application Developer & Data Analyst
OETIKER POLSKA sp. z o.o.
Legnickie Pole (pow. legnicki)Legnickie Pole (pow. legnicki), Lower Silesia
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
Technologies we use
About the project
Provide Oetiker business with source data and data services for efficient, effective, fact-based decision making.
The position holder is responsible for the conceptual design and development of the load processes of SAP & Non-SAP Data Sources as well as for the design and implementation of data models, data marts and semantic models in the BI tool
• Technical specification, design, implementation, and documentation in the area of Oetiker BI:
- Extraction Transformation Loading (ETL) of SAP & Non-SAP Data Sources, structured and unstructured data
- Data & Layer modelling
- Scheduling & Monitoring
• Performance tuning, optimization of ETL processes, housekeeping on SAP HANA and system upgrades
• Assurance of information integrity and data quality through processes and tools for assessing missing values, completeness, reliability, audit trails and accuracy of data
• Incident and problem management in case of operational issues in the area of the BI system
• Testing activities
• Design and implementation of data models and data solutions to extract data from various source systems
• Key team member of projects realized in BI, conceptual design and implementation of new business requirements
• Reengineering and enhancing of BI models, components, data structure and data integration to guarantee an efficient system
• Design and further development of standardized KPIs and reports and execution of complex ad-hoc analysis
• Maintaining the requirement process, definition and documentation of detailed specifications for new or changed reports in conjunction with KPI / report owners
• Consult, train and support business users in the area of analytics and reporting in the BI frontend tools (SAP AO & SAC)
• Testing activities
• Control and further development of the compliance of data quality standards and recommendation and coordination on necessary data quality improvement activities in BI and source systems
Knowledge on SAP BW on HANA
Knowledge on DWH Architecture and on tools for data integration (ETL Tool)
Knowledge on BI frontend tools (SAP Analysis for Office, SAP Design Studio, SAP Analytics Cloud)
Knowledge on web service integrations using REST API’s
Knowledge on data modelling & data structuring
Knowledge on dashboard and report design
Knowledge on data analysis techniques
Good communication & training skills, able to interact effectively with people
Structured way of working and documentation of work
BI project experience
Good understanding of cross-functional and cross-system dependencies
Experience in algorithms and predictive analytics would be beneficial
University degree in the area of IT / Data Science / Technology / Economics
3-4 years experience in ETL / modelling services or similar position
Proficient in English
Willingness to do some business travels (up to 5%)
What we offer
Freedom for personal growth in a team with a unique culture
A friendly working atmosphere
Flexibility regarding working hours and location
Fair compensation and attractive benefits
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
flexible working time
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
extra social benefits
employee referral program
opportunity to obtain permits and licenses
For more than 75 years, Oetiker has been a leading manufacturer of high-end connecting solutions for OEMs worldwide. As an employer, we offer our employees attractive international challenges and many development opportunities. Diversity and high quality standards are the foundation of our corporate culture. This way, we combine the visions of today with the technology of tomorrow.
We strongly encourage equal rights and gender equality. At Oetiker, everyone has the same possibilities to grow and develop with us.
Get to know us to get ahead.
OETIKER POLSKA sp. z o.o.
All around the globe customers rely on our safe connecting solutions. But we are also a reliable partner for our employees. About 1,800 colleagues in more than 30 countries play their part in ensuring that our products optimally combine mission-critical components. Whether it’s motors, airbags or heart pumps – every day we develop connecting solutions for a wide variety of industries and thus take important steps towards a better future. Would you like to be a part of it? Find your peace of mind!
Our production plant in Poland, opened in 2018, supplies millions of high-end clamps, rings and ‘Quick Connectors’ solutions to customers in the vehicle and manufacturing industries. Our team is also partly responsible for the multi-crimp rings product group. These rings are used for cooling, heating and air intake systems in the vehicle powertrain. Strengthen our team in Legnickie Pole (Legnica) at the earliest possible date!