- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Kierownik / Koordynator
At Avon for over 135 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates
BI & Data Adoption Lead is responsible for driving adoption and usage of global data and BI tools within all functions (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain) and close work with the central team. S/he will coordinate the work within 38 markets of Avon International, obtaining and accurately reporting of Business Analytics data for whole organization.
What will you do?
- Promote data-driven culture within organization, active communication to all stakeholders globally
- Plan and execute BI tools and data adoption agenda across markets and functions
- Managing priorities in line with business strategy
- Deliver data and BI tools trainings within organization
- Drive embedding data into business processes
- Recognize and resolve issues in terms of data management and integrity
- Deal with a wide range of contacts
What do we expect from you?
- Preferably a higher education degree
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- At least 3 years of experience in data/statistics environment or commercial/business analysis
- working knowledge of BI platforms (Tableau) and SQL skills
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams of trainers, communications, sales leaders, including Business Leaders and senior stakeholders
- Project management experience
Our promise to you:
- Support from your Team and knowledge sharing as we are One Team One Avon.
- Opportunity to grow with the organization.
- Employment contract with competitive salary plus wide range of benefits: Medicover, MultiSport, annual bonus, life insurance, cosmetics discounts.
- 2 additional days off
- Home office and flexible working hours.