- aleja Jana Pawła II 22, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Praktykant / Stażysta
- We are part of the world-leading hearing healthcare group Demant, which offers solutions and services that help people with hearing loss connect and communicate with the world around them. The company operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 employees and generates an annual revenue of DKK 14 billion. While the story of our Warsaw office begins in 2016 with a software R&D technology centre, we are now focusing on global hearing healthcare projects, gaining new competences and expanding our expertise in various business areas.
- We work closely together with teams located around the world. By combining our knowledge, we can offer customers and end-users both the benefit of the latest technology as well as valuable insights into hearing health. We strive to have the most skilled specialists in the world. Therefore, we trust that all of them do their job in the best way, using all their skills and knowledge. You can be sure that every day will be a challenge. We want you to be heard and make hearing easier for others.
Become a part of our team!
- This is a challenging position where the BI Developer’s tasks and responsibilities consist of developing databases, ETL processes and BI reports.
- The person is involved in the whole process from requirement specifications over design and implementation to final test and documentation.
BI Developer - Intern
Your key tasks will be to
- Design, develop and maintain reporting, dashboards, analytics, and other BI tools
- Create and maintain databases and data preprocessing pipelines
- Create ad-hoc analyses
- Interpret and communicate results to stakeholders
- Propose improvements to existing products and processes
- Cooperate with product teams
- Review and provide input to requirements
- Ensure the guidelines, standards and practices
- Constantly improve
- Student or fresh graduate, preferably: quantitative methods, statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science
- Understanding of elementary statistical methods
- Understanding of data visualization concepts
- Experience in using BI tools
- Quality focus and thoroughness in general
- Fluent in English since it is our corporate language
- Positive attitude
A great asset would be, if the BI Developer has experience in:
- Python or R
- Relational databases and SQL
- Databrics and Spark
- Cloud based development