- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We bet we can be a great match
When we say cutting edge, we actually mean it. Here, you can work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transnational systems of the best financial institutions, but with fun included.
Working with us you'll be at the heart of the technological revolution of one the world's most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that's the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Krakow next to Vistula river - we're in the heart of one of the world's most iconic cities. There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you'll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
BI Engineer (Mid/Senior)Numer ref.: 104122
Your role in the team
As a BI Developer, you'll develop on a Microsoft SQL 2016 technology platform. You'll handle large volumes of data and integrate our platform with a range of internal and external systems. If you're anything like us you'll be interested in new tech and how it can be applied to data management. Our internal customer base is growing all the time, and we're establishing ourselves as a true enterprise team using the latest technologies to make sure all customers get the best possible service. Our Data Scientists will consume the data you prepare, and will use the data to model machine learning algorithms.
You'll join an agile team working alongside talented business analysts, testers, architects and project managers. Focusing mainly on the development of complex logic integrations; you'll pay equal attention to the quality of documentation, code, and business logic and non-functional. NFRs are a priority, so aspects like maintainable code, supportability, restorability, monitoring and performance need to be integral to any delivery. We are looking for team players who are willing to learn new skills and share knowledge.
You may need to support out of hours on a rota basis when you're up to speed and confident in your role.
- You're a strong BI developer, and you've used SQL Server 2016 to handle large data sets and complex data transformations
- 3 + years of solid experience doing ETL using Microsoft BI Stack and working with Enterprise Data Warehouses
- You've got effective data integration coding / UT skills using Microsoft SSIS 2016 or above, plus at least one other language (e.g. C#, VB)
- You're an expert in data management and data quality
- It's essential that you've got experience of the full SDLC in an ETL environment.
- T-SQL is our main tech, so you need to be a whizz
- Nice to have experience of enterprise data warehousing and Master Data Services / Master Data Management
- You're a self - starter, you have a proactive, positive "can-do" attitude to your work, and you enjoy learning about new technology
- If you have any experience with Big Data technologies like Snowflake, fantastic, as we will give you exposure to our Smart Data platform and train you in our Big Data tech stack
What we offer
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, football table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don't like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.