sharing the costs of sports activities
- Łużycka 6E, GdyniaGdynia, Pomeranian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
Technologies we use
The BI ETL/Azure Developer will help us shape the future of our hybrid on-premise and cloud Business Intelligence platform.
So, are you ambitious and dreaming of joining a company that is all about being data smart? Do you enjoy working with great modern technologies and are up for a unique challenge?
Then come be a part of something great and leave your mark as we move towards a safer, smarter and greener future.
In your role you will have exposure to the entire end-to-end BI solution lifecycle.
- Designing, maintaining and documenting ETL pipelines in Informatica PowerCenter
- Designing, maintaining and documenting data models in Azure Analytics Services
- Implementing security concepts
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and improving existing BI solutions
- Contributing to our development best practices and finding new and creative ways to improve our way of working
- Collaborating with local and international virtual teams, customers, and project stakeholders in an agile environment
- Facilitating some training for the team and users
To maximize your chances, you need:
• Engineer’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, in computer science, software development, mathematics or other relevant fields
• 3+ years of work experience with ETL and/or Analysis Services Tabular
• SQL querying skills (ANSI SQL, T-SQL, etc.)
• Experience with Informatica PowerCenter or other ETL tool
• Experience in working with MS Azure data platform
• Understanding of BI/DWH concepts and Data modelling
• Proficiency in English verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness and ability to write quality documentation for projects you are involved in
• Team player, positive attitude and customer focus
• Attentive to details and deadlines
• Good communications skills and cultural awareness
• Curiosity, passion, willingness to learn, grow and to succeed as a data professional
• Proactive, self-organizing and solutions-oriented mindset
• Willingness to travel on occasion as per project needs
Additional nice to have:
• Experience with IIAS (IBM Integrated Analytics System)
• Experience with Power BI
• Scripting experience in PowerShell, Python, etc.
• Experience working in an Agile environment and with tools like JIRA, VSTS, Azure DevOps, etc.
What we offer
Scandinavian working style emphasis on trust and empowerment.
Great atmosphere of working together in a team professionals.
Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate sports team
mobile phone available for private use
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
coffee / tea
employee referral program
33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
We are the independent expert in assurance and risk management. Driven by our purpose, to safeguard life, property and the environment, we empower our customers and their stakeholders with facts and reliable insights so that critical decisions can be made with confidence. As a trusted voice for many of the world’s most successful organizations, we use our knowledge to advance safety and performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions to tackle global transformations.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We deliver world-renowned testing, certification and technical advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables, oil and gas, and energy management. We are one of the world’s leading certification bodies, helping businesses assure the performance of their organizations, products, people, facilities and supply chains.
We are also a world-leading provider of digital solutions for managing risk and improving safety and asset performance for ships, pipelines, processing plants, offshore structures, electric grids, smart cities and more. Our open industry assurance platform Veracity, cyber security and software solutions support business-critical activities across many industries, including maritime, energy and healthcare.
What do you value the most?
Since 1864, our Purpose has been to safeguard life, property and the environment. Our Vision is to be a trusted voice to tackle global transformations. Our Values are beliefs that shape our performance:
We care for each other, our customers, our planet, and we take care of ourselves.
We dare to explore, to experiment, to be different, and to be courageous, curious and creative.
We share our experience and knowledge. We collaborate with each other and our customers, and we continue to grow and develop as a result.