CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is part of CBRE Group, Inc. - the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune ’Most Admired Companies’ for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.
BI Solution Architect/Expert
(Snr Software Engineer)
Your main tasks would be:
- You will be a key member of the expert’s team dedicated to the specific service line, responsible for the delivery of research, reporting and analytics solutions for the largest in the world corporations or internal clients using best in class BI tools based on modern data platform
- This position gives you opportunity to gain analytics and reporting competences and software development competences, implement process excellence and innovations for the leader in real estate services cooperating with the group of experts and talents around the globe
- You will support business intelligence projects focused on real estate data analyses. Through data warehousing, visualization, and examination, this position helps our clients optimize their operations across all service lines: facilities management, project management, finance, portfolio administration, cost forecasting, etc.
- Developing data modelling, data manipulation, aggregation and analysis of quantitative data; forecast and trending of performance data to derive actionable intelligence using programming languages and data visualization tools
- Participates in the creation and support of Business Intelligence/Analytics development standards and best practices
- Produce designs of complex systems, including discovery and analysis, formulation of solution context, identification of solution alternatives, technology selection, and design configuration through the consistent use of recognized design methods
- To participate in the whole cycle of dashboard and analytics development from understanding Clients’ needs through data sourcing, development of dashboards and analytics in Business Intelligence software to hyper care and on-going support after the delivery
- Support both technical and project manager leads for business intelligence and analytics projects for a variety of internal and external clients
- To contribute to the implementation of agile methodology of analytics and reporting development
- Assuring data integrity and effective reports validation
- To communicate with various stakeholders, such as: Clients, other developers, platform developers, project managers, etc.
- To propose initiatives for improvements, advanced analytics, data visualization and analytics
Perfect candidate profile:
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must
- Significant Experience in developing BI products and recommending best practices for the creation of reports and graphics/visualisations in Power BI and Tableau
- Worked in BI projects and having full understanding of Power BI Services and Tableau products
- Ability to lead and collaborate with other enterprise architects, data platform architects to deliver scalable, secure and resilient BI Analytics solutions in Power BI and Tableau
- Proficiency in database technologies such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Experience in working with data warehouses, data marts as data sources
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex data sets
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, systems and processes quickly
- Organized, able to work independently and effectively manage workload
- Highly self-motivated and showing initiative, flexible and collaborative
- Project management and Agile/Scrum methodologies experience
- Commercial Real Estate knowledge
- Cloud Environment (AWS, Azure)
- Tableau certificates (Desktop, would be an asset)
- Power BI/Azure certificates (would be an asset)
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditions
work based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement program
a chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
support from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
environment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding you
occasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefits
private medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
experience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situations
psychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Would like to know more about this position ? Click apply and meet our TA Operation Analyst
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.