- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
DSV Group is one of the world’s leading transport, freight forwarding and logistics companies.
Our headquarters are located in Denmark and our offices – in more than 90 other countries.
DSV consists of following divisions:
DSV Solutions | DSV Road |
DSV ISSC | DSV Air & Sea |
DSV ISS located in Pęcice is in a phase of dynamic development. We employ more than 400 fantastic people and this number is constantly increasing.
Contract logistics is our specialty.
We employ in the areas of operations warehouse management, administration of warehouse processes, inventory control and departments supporting our operations such as financial controlling, quality, IT, HR.
BI Specialist and Data AnalystNumer ref.: Serv/SOS/BIA/122020
- Developing and managing existing data models to support business reporting.
- Ability to extract, analyse and present data and information from various systems, portals and platforms.
- Effective engagement and communication with the business and team members in order to provide relevant and efficient service in timely manner.
- Act as knowledge hub for Microsoft Power BI to empower business partners.
- Design, develop, document and maintain business intelligence solutions.
- Implementing and deploying setups and configurations of new sites/ new clients.
- Analysis of existing solutions, improvements and development of additional functionalities.
Join us if you:
- extensive experience in usage analytical tool (in-depth knowledge of VBA & SQL),
- experience in building and maintaining reports in Power BI,
- are fluent in written and spoken English (C1/C2),
- are willing to travel all over the world (apart from travelling you can work in any DSV office all over the country) travelling is around 10% of your time,
- are able to have few weeks induction training in Sosnowiec, one of our DSV site,
- experience in operational warehouse environment in contract logistics,
- are a team player with a perfect precision and accuracy.
- Employment contract
- Private medical care
- Sport card
- Refunding of Business English lessons
- Work-life Balance
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Comfortable ergonomic office
- Internal training sessions
- Sport sections and events
- Holiday gifts
- CSR projects
- Bonding parties and integration meetings