BI Systems Analyst
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Our client – globally company from the FMCG industry – is looking for…
BI SYSTEMS ANALYST
Company and position overview:
- Working in a large, multinational team of consultants & developers
- Stable job in a well renown international company in friendly and open working environment
- Full-time employment contract (UoP)
- Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- Attractive benefits package: private medical and dental care, life insurance, subsidized meals in company canteens, employee pension plan, language classes, free parking.
- Office located in Warsaw
- Participate in planning, definition, and adopt/redesign current BI solutions to new technology and business needs.
- Lead business requirements discussions with internal customers to implement best in class solutions delivering value to the business.
- Effectively manage the balance between business stakeholders’ requirements on hand and long-term strategy
- Work with stakeholders and suppliers to establish the technical Solution Outline focusing on key elements such as scalability, availability, data model and integrity, security, and information protection.
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Provide business and technology or process knowledge/experience to advice on appropriate technology options suited for the business capability to be delivered.
- Contribute to the Business Case preparation and approval.
- Deliver and maintain technical design documentation.
- Interact with mid to senior-level executives displaying knowledge, experience, and leading practice advice to identified issues
- Try new things and prove the value of your ideas and innovations
- 2-4 years of experienced level knowledge in BI functional area with the ability to understand business challenges and benefits.
- Understanding of system architectures and the ability to properly link business processes, data flows, and system solutions.
- Experience in working with Microsoft BI or Cloud (AWS) environments
- Experience in implementation of ETL and ELT
- Experience in design and implementation of reporting & analytical solutions based on Big Data and Cloud Analytical Databases, leveraging Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent communication skills. The position requires collaboration with enterprise architects, business analysts, and project teams. You should be able to listen, advise, empathize, and explain.
- Business value creation experience.
- Understanding of agile delivery methods and processes
- Previous exposure to an international environment.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Python programming skills – nice to have
- Knowledge of Polish (communicative level)