- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
TietoEVRY Industry Software and Financial Services Solutions Data&AI team consists of recognized professionals in the fields of data science, data engineering and architecture. With us you get to work with, for example Big Data, Machine Learning, Databricks, Apache Spark and Kubernetes all running in modern Azure Cloud. Apart from nice technologies in TietoEVRY you get opportunity to work in multinational environment and truly have an impact on society.
We want you!
TietoEVRY is establishing new Cloud Data Science and Data Engineering team in Wroclaw. Currently we are looking for Big Data Architect who will be responsible for development of cloud data platform solutions. Your tasks will be related to development of cloud-based data solutions, data pipelines with advanced analytics, on top of that you will create an architecture design, develop working software and deliver it to customer.
Flexible WorkingBalance between customer's expectations and employee satisfaction and happiness is achieved by empowering employees with flexible and contemporary working practices.
Big Data Architect | Location: Wrocław, Kraków
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- SW design and development experience and skills related to data centric solutions handling large amounts of data
- Experience in working with cloud environments, preferable Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Cloud native development
- Understanding of information security and privacy issues related to cloud solutions
- Experience in Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Processing, SQL, NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with the major big data solutions like Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Databricks, Spark and Kafka are a plus
- Knowledge of container related technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and Istio is a plus
- Several years of experience in key technical roles in complex product development and/or other SW development projects
- Leader type of person
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Participation in interesting international projects
- Working in a large-scale agile environment
- Career development possibilities
- Private medical coverage
- Group life insurance
- Investment fund
- Holiday allowance
- Lunch & home office allowance
- & other benefits
The recruitment process is conducted fully remotely and embraces several steps:
- Firstly: our recruitment team contact with you to know more about your expectations and experience.
- Secondly: interview with manager & technical recruiters
- Thirdly: decision and honest feedback.
We invite you to our journey.
We take care of your:
CAREER & DEVELOPMENTCompetitive salary
Internal & External trainings
Clear career path
HEALTH & WELLBEINGMultisport card/holiday allowance
Private medical coverage,
Comfortable working conditions and taking care of mental health
COMFORTGroup life insurance,
No dress code, no stiff rules,
Flexible working hours &
possibility to work remotely
Support for interesting initiatives