- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in our offices in Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz, Opole
Atos is running a Digital Industry project for a leader of the pharmaceutical industry. Several agile transformation projects are run in parallel to achieve this target.
Factory 4.0 program aims to transform the current way of working within all the customer factories to a digital driven approach. Several Digital Products are developed and deployed to ensure this goal across this agile program.
The program aims to target a full CICD pipeline for implemented apps to facilitate industrialized development, testing and deployment. This will include coding conventions or guidelines, which will be defined with the chosen digital partner to ensure a consistent quality and stability of the Digital Products during the project and for the future.
A standard agile project management tool is used across all Digital Product projects to manage user story creation, backlog prioritization and development tasks.
How does it sound so far?
Skills we can't do without:
You will be working on a Digital app dedicated to the community of Data scientists of the customer, providing a workbench of advanced features for accessing, analyzing and enriching data generated by Industrial activities worldwide.
- Application development skills
- Qlik sense,
- AWS (Glue, Dynamo DB, Kafka),
- Java JEE.
- Professional career
- only going up
- Courses and trainings
- Olympic projects
that will win your heart
- Remote work
and you're home
- Medical care - always on the plus side
- Sports package
for training without a break
100% the best