DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
Applications Services Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw and Łódź, offers high quality Applications Development and Applications Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle, including: Applications Development, Applications Management, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing, Business and Systems Analysis. The main technology focus is on Big Data, Data Warehousing/Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. Most of the Center's employees hold multiple certifications in Hadoop, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, ITIL, PMP, and Six Sigma.
We are currently looking for:
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
The successful candidate will work within Analytics practice and be responsible for management, administration and enhancements to systems based on Big Data architecture. The work will be delivered for major multinational customers. The scope of responsibilities will cover interactions with customers as well as internal DXC organizations in the project and ongoing delivery phases, incident and problem resolution, implementation of fixes, development and release of approved changes based on customer requirements and needs.
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- At least two years of working experience in IT - application layer,
- Working experience with ETL & Big Data technologies as well as Business Intelligence environment
- Proven track of record with following technologies:
- Hadoop Hortonworks/Cloudera and it ecosystem: Spark, Hive, Scoop, Oozie, etc.
- Databases (MS SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Windows Server or Linux Administration
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Fast learning,
- Teamwork and ability to work under pressure,
- Professional and responsible approach to work with customer focus.
- Knowledge and experience with any of following solutions: ETL tools (like Talend, Informatica, etc.), cloud based solutions (Azure, AWS)
- ITIL methodology familiarity
- Experience in working in multinational environment
- Work in an international company,
- Career development opportunities,
- Modern and friendly work environment with open door policy,
- Professional training,
- Competitive salary and flexible working hours,
- Private medical care,
- Social benefits system,
- Life insurance,
- Extended Wellness and sport Program.