- Przyokopowa 26, 01-208 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 7 maj 2020
- Pełny etat
EY Global Delivery Services means 31.000 specialists providing globally IT, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We are looking for a top-notch technology savvy specialists willing to move our projects on the new track! You will use the most advanced technology stack and have an opportunity to implement new solutions while working with top leaders in their industries. As a part of our global team you will participate in international projects based on Java and MS Azure platform.
What you definitely need:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in Big Data
- Experience working on Hadoop distribution systems (Cloudera /Hortonworks/MapR)
- Understanding & familiarity with Hadoop EcosystemHands-on programming experience in Apache Spark using SparkSQL and Spark Streaming or Apache Storm
- Proficiency in Python or Scala programming languages
- Experience on Data Integration: Kafka, Sqoop, Nifi, Flink, Talend, Informatica, DataStage, Talend
- Experience on Data Processing and Management: HDFS, HBase, Hive, Impala, Cassandra, Mongo DB, Spark, Storm, MPP, MR, Hortonworks-Cloudera Stack
- Knowledge of data modelling tools (Power designer, Erwin, or other accepted standard tool), CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Marvin, GIT)
- Experience in using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Very good English language verbal and written communication, German or other European language would be an advantage but not mandatory
What would be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of big data architecture patterns [Lambda, Kappa]
- Experience in ETL on Azure/AWS/GCP cloud and Databricks
- Experience in enterprise-class solution implementations
What working at EY GDS offers:
- Opportunity to develop technical and non-technical skills in a truly global environment
- Variety of platforms for upskilling including but not limited to Udemy, on-site trainings, language classes
- Flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Modern and well located office in Wroclaw or Warsaw
- Non-wage benefits: private health care for you and your family, life insurance, MultiSport card, theatre and cinema tickets, shopping vouchers etc.
- Interesting top technology transformation projects with global impact
If it all sounds exciting to you - we are looking forward to seeing you on board.
Apply now to make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices