Atos Business & Platform Solutions division employs around 800 people and the number is constantly growing! Our specialists realize worldwide projects, services and control business operations of the global top business players in Europe.
In Business Intelligence and Big Data team we hire more than 80 professionals who are involved in projects for international clients. We take care of the professional development of our employees thanks to challenging and diverse assignments.
As a Big Data Platform Engineer, you will be working on a range of highly important projects for clients worldwide, mainly focused on mixed Cloud solutions, on premises solutions and Hadoop ecosystem. These include automation of operations and managing the deployment of the platform, guide platform architecture, ensuring flexibility and scalability.
Are you ready for this kind of challenge?
Definitely YOU are!
Big Data Platform Engineer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
WITH ATOS YOU WILL:
- Get the knowledge about different solutions all over the world in BIG Data World
- Work primarily with Cloud technologies such as Google, Azure or AWS
- Work closely with a variety of external and internal vendors
- Finally, design, create and implement the best solutions in BIG Data environments
- Designing, building and maintaining of Big Data environments including Cloud solutions
- Creating automation across the Big Data environments
- Be active member of engineering DevOps team collaborating with customers all over the world
- Participation in R&D projects related to Cloud computing and Big Data
- Suggesting new standards and solutions for providing high quality of delivered services
- Be a team technical leader in BIG Data solutions for DevOps engineers in Digital world
- Tracking trends and latest issues related to the domain of conducted projects
- Creating technical documentation, Create processes and procedures in the environments
- Support deployment, customizations, upgrades and monitoring via DevOps tools
- Experience in Linux/Unix systems including installation, configuration, networking, backups, updates and patching;
- Experience in Big Data platform solutions, to include the following: Hadoop, HDFS, HBase, Spark
- A very strong Java, SQL background and experience but capable of thinking in terms of networks rather than tables
- Knowledge of cloud solutions (i.e. Amazon, Google, Azure, Oracle) desired but not a must
- Knowledge of different monitoring systems (i.e. Nagios) and different automation tools
- Knowledge of Spark streaming, Kafka, Nifi, Flume, ZooKeeper, Hive, Hawq, Cassandra, Impala is a plus
- Enterprise Application and information integration desired
- Hadoop Hortonworks Certification is a plus
- Ability to work occasional weekends and varied schedule. (e.g. during go-live).
Competences and skills:
- Inspiring, motivating and positive attitude who does not hesitate taking up any challenge.
- Has a positive mind-set who demonstrates a can-do-attitude rather than exhibiting known issues or other blockers as possible disrupting agents in meeting delivery and quality targets.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Readiness to work with Big Data (processing of terabytes of data reliably in daily manner) and Fast data (processing tenth/hundreds thousands of events per second in cluster/cloud environment)
- Very Good English languages skills (at least B2 level)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and MyBenefit system
- Private medical care
- Private life and travel insurance
- Worldwide career opportunities
- Remote working
- Professional trainings and development programs (incl. foreign languages)
- Referral bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Leader in digital services with 120,000 employees in 73 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz