- Chmielna 132/134, 00-805 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Why We Need You:
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Big Data Product Owner at HUUUGE GAMES. Among other things, you would be leading data projects/product lifecycle and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
Top must-have skills:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Product Owner / Product Manager in Data/Big-Data/BI/Analytics platforms.
- Experience and expertise in leading functional definition for Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports, Data-modeling, Data warehouses, Data Integration,
- Strong databases experience including proficiency in SQL,
- Experience with ETL and data transformation design.
- Experience with agile development methodologies – writing user stories, managing sprint planning.
- Loves new challenges and is passionate about continually pushing himself and other team members to operational excellence.
- Fluent in English.
Demonstrable Experience in:
- Big-Data platform and technology,
- the gaming industry and/or online industry,
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, information systems engineering, industrial engineering).
What you will be doing:
- Lead data projects/product lifecycle: take part of defining product roadmap, become an expert understanding the data platform stakeholders (games teams, marketing team, supporting departments), gather stakeholders requirements, define product specifications, interface with the data R&D teams, finalize the delivery and launch innovative products,
Deliver top of the art data-oriented products, solutions and tools that are recognized as best in the big data and gaming industry,
- Translate/map business requirements into detailed functional and technical designs across all layers: analytical products, DB modeling, data insights, data infrastructure, environments, monitoring, reporting and much more,
- Lead, plan, prioritize and conduct ongoing project deliverables, goals and milestones based on Scrum methodology, serve also as a Scrum Product Owner,
- Contribute and impact on functional roadmap of Huuuge central Data and data related applications and tools,
- Involved in reviewing, approving and initiation of technical architecture, design decisions and technical innovations.