Big Data Scientist (m/f)
For our Client, a well-known international company, we are looking for Big Data Analysts and Data Scientists, who will join new Competence Centre in Warsaw. The company offers extraordinary opportunities of professional development and stimulating and friendly work environment.
Our Client is the largest in Europe and one of the leading companies in its sector, currently investing in new technologies.
- Definition, development and implementation of big data use cases together with business and IT colleagues across all functional areas of the Company (e.g. connected consumer products, consumer touch points, industry 4.0),
- Generation of insights by exploratory data analysis and applying data mining algorithms,
- Preprocessing and integration of data from various sources and formats,
- Evaluation of technical feasibility and (internal) customer benefit of big data topics and use cases together with respective experts,
- Proposing new big data solutions (e.g. for IT products, services, platforms) or improvement of existing ones and develop prototypes,
- Close collaboration with IT and business experts in all stages of analytics and solution development,
- Working in cross-functional teams and with external service providers.
- Extensive know how in at least one of the following technologies: R, Python, SAS, SPSS,
- Experience in statistical modeling, machine learning, or data mining practice,
- Excellent understanding of relational and other data structures, SQL and data modeling,
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving ability,
- Know how in scalable data storage technologies e.g. AWS S3, Mongo DB, Hadoop, Spark, Hive,
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently, Team player with strong communication skills,
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Work in a stable, well-known organisation,
- Development and training possibilities,
- An opportunity to join a new team of experts,
- Friendly atmosphere,
- International environment,
- Package of benefits.
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page