- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Credit Suisse Global MI IT team works on the development and support of key regulatory and liquidity risk reporting applications used by Global Treasury and Liquidity management reporting business teams in Credit Suisse. The application architecture landscape is currently being revamped and we are looking for a strong Big Data Ecosystem expert with desirable experience to strengthen our software engineering team.
You will work on the Liquidity Modelling and Measurement (RRP Barometer) project as per FINMA requirement for Funding in Resolution Capabilities.
The development teams are located in Wroclaw, Pune, Raleigh, on critical regulatory deliveries using Agile (Scrum) methodology. The selected candidate will work from Wroclaw and the role does not require travel.
- A Big-data developer role focusing on the development of our strategic platform on Big Data technologies.
- Work with product owners across several high priority and concurrent efforts. Collaborate with senior enterprise architects and functional architects to translate business requirements to a detailed technical solution and design, build level-of-effort estimates, and implementation timeline in an extremely fast-paced Agile/rapid solution development lifecycle.
- Coordinate with interfacing applications to define integration approach and data specifications for critical regulatory Liquidity risk programs in Treasury.
- Be part of an open minded team with strong team spirit.
- Flexibility to work from home office when required is allowed after the period of induction and based on agreement with team lead.
- Must have strong demonstrated track record in understanding customer requirements and render those as architectural models that will operate at large scale and high performance.
- 2-3 years of Implementation and tuning experience in the Big Data Ecosystem, (specifically on Hadoop, Spark, Hive, sqoop etc.) or Relational Databases.
- Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement software using approved methodologies.
- Extract best-practice knowledge, reference architectures, and patterns from these engagements for sharing with the global solution architects and engineering teams.
- Assume ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. Ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English. Results-oriented individual with good attention to details and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of regulatory environments and finance would be a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of Big Data querying tools, such as Hive, and Impala.
- Hands on experience with Scala/Java technologies.
- Experience working in Agile team using scrum.
- Experience with Cloudera.
- Experience of working with Data Warehouse project.
Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.