Bilingual Sales & Business Development Executive - Polish/English - Manager ds. sprzedaży i rozwoju biznesowego
OUR KIDS ANDRZEJ TAJCHERT-STAWICKIO firmie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
Our Kids Polska (www.ourkids.net/pl) is a family-owned and operated company with a print magazine, highly visited website (600,000+ families per year), and host of the annual Warsaw Private School Expo. Our Kids’ multi-channel platform—online, mobile, print and in-person—helps thousands of families research, compare, share and find the right school. With hundreds of articles and advice guides on non-public education, Our Kids Polska is the largest multimedia publisher within this sector.
As an expansion of Our Kids Media (Canada), in late 2018, Our Kids brought our trusted guide and digital school search tools to families and schools in Poland.
The Our Kids team is renowned for its ability to innovate. We are always looking for people who take initiative, are self-driven to do great work, and are not afraid of challenges.
We look forward to growing with you!
More information about Our Kids Media is available at www.ourkidsmedia.com.
Are you a self-motivated, determined, and resilient individual with a passion for persuasive communication? We would like to hear from you.
Our Kids Polska (www.ourkids.net/pl) is currently seeking a bilingual business-to-business (B2B) Sales & Business Development Executive to join our team and lead our expansion into Poland. You will be responsible for growing sales volume and revenues for Our Kids Polska.
Who are we? We’re Poland's #1 portal about non-public education, something we've established a strong foothold in within just 2 years. As a two-sided web platform, we help our users on one side—families around the world— understand K-12 non-public school options, and help our clients on the other side — non-public schools and other suitable businesses — generate sales.
You’ll have opportunities to work with and learn from our parent company, Our Kids Media Canada, to carve out your career. You’ll be at the centre of the business, driving sales and marketing. With the right candidate, your role can quickly evolve as the leader of Our Kids Polska.
- Driving growth in new sales and supporting existing client accounts through strong working relationships.
- Conducting high volume prospecting (cold-calls, networking, email marketing…) to qualify leads and confirm sales meetings (through video conference calls or phone calls in English or Polish).
- Creating presentation decks and sales tools/materials, conducting presentations, and inputting to other marketing collateral to support sales and revenue growth.
- Working closely with our editor and marketing manager to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans and email marketing campaigns.
- Effectively articulating the Company’s value proposition to decision-makers to ensure proper understanding of the product and gain buying interest.
- Monitoring and reporting on new business sales activities and providing accurate weekly and monthly pipeline forecast information.
- Helping develop, organize and work the Warsaw Private School Expo
- Any other additional tasks as required by the business from time to time. Some weekend work and local travel
Who are you?
You have a passion for business growth and/or entrepreneurship. You are a natural forward planner with excellent time-management abilities who critically assesses your own performance. You are reliable, tolerant, and determined whilst being credible, and comfortable in dealing with and presenting to senior company executives. You are an empathic communicator who can see things from the other person's point of view, and you are a great team player.
- Bilingual in Poland & English (spoken and written)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in new business development
- Superior verbal and written communication and negotiation skills with the ability to capture an audience and positively influence others
- A proven track record of managing and maximizing the profitability of multiple B2B relationships is essential.
- The ability and desire to work remotely and independently from home in a challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- Working knowledge and aptitude with Google docs, CRM, Google Analytics, SEO (a plus, but not required).
- An appreciation for digital marketing and advertising would be advantageous.
- An interest in non-public education is a plus, but not essential.
If you meet these qualifications, are passionate about sales and looking for an opportunity for professional growth in a flexible remote working environment, we look forward to speaking with you.