- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Czy chcesz dołączyć do dynamicznej, innowacyjnej, międzynarodowej firmy, która tworzy dla nas lepszą przyszłość? Firma UPM przewodzi związany z leśnictwem sektor przemysłu biotechnologicznego w kierunku przyjaznej środowisku, innowacyjnej i ekscytującej przyszłości. Kompetencje, uczciwość i pasja naszych pracowników czynią naszą firmę wyjątkową. Postępujemy zgodnie z naszymi wartościami – ufaj i bądź godny zaufania, wspólnie z innymi osiągaj cele, zmieniaj z odwagą.
We are now looking for a Billing Expert, Miscellaneous Invoicing, in Customer Operations, Finance & Control.
UPM is a global bioforest company and one of the recognised sustainability leaders who have recently opened a Business Hub at the heart of the city of Wroclaw, Poland. We have already two factories in Wroclaw area, and a HR Service Center in Cracow. When fully operational in the autumn 2020, the hub will bring together approximately 200 professionals dealing with various customer, supplier and financial services. What makes us unique? The Finnish leadership culture encourages people in personal growth and self-development, and our values - trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage – are visible in our everyday work. We are inspired by the limitless opportunities of the bioeconomy and we lead the way towards a future beyond fossils. Got interested? Join us on this exciting path!
Coordinator, Inhouse Sales for Hungarian marketNumer ref.: NB6010867
Greetings from your future colleagues
“We proactively drive improvements to be world class in processes, operations and customer experience. We develop our end to end processes with focus on core essentials and provide value to our businesses. Agile way of working is in the key role within our organisation – interested? Come and join a great UPM team!” – Justyna Cajzner, Billing Manager
What you will do
The position holder is responsible to create miscellaneous invoices, credit memos and internal recharges and issuing them to customers.
Your main tasks are:
- Deliver accurate and on-time miscellaneous billing and internal recharging services to different UPM Businesses
- Drive process standardization and efficiency globally cross UPM Business
- Develop and implement miscellaneous billing processes, templates and interfaces
- Responsible for miscellaneous invoicing process documentation and instructions
- Ensure compliance with defined internal controls in own responsibility area
- Proactively communicate in own responsibility area, co-operation with other organizations and stakeholders
- Actively bring up and drive ideas for improvements and development in Order to Cash process and especially in other sales billing process, including e.g. ways of working
- Ensure good service level by actively supporting and contributing to the overall Lead to Cash process
- Provide own area expertise in different UPM projects
Who you are
- You have Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in economics and business administration or similar education
- You have more than 3 years of relevant experience
- You have deep knowledge and experience with billing and recharging processes, controls and systems
- You have good knowledge of VAT and bookkeeping principles
- You have good knowledge of Order to Cash end to end process
- You have used SAP SD and FI
- You have eye for details
- You have strong collaboration, influencing and team working skills with flexible, positive and proactive attitude towards changing environment
- You are fluent in English and have experience from international business environment
- You know how to lead yourself and manage independently your tasks
This is what we offer for you:
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
The position is located in UPM Business HUB Wroclaw, Poland.
The position holder will report to Manager, Billing.
Please apply via the link above and attach your CV and cover letter latest by 26.12.2020.
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at [email protected] or tel. +48123999499