Pursuant to the Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we inform You that Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the "controller" or “Wipro”, will process your personal data and will be the controller of your personal data.
You can contact Wipro by sending letter to the following address: Wipro IT Services Poland Sp. z o.o. Aleje Jerozolimskie 123a, 02-017 Warszawa, or by sending email: [email protected]
Wipro will process your personal data in order to conduct the recruitment process based on Article 6 Section 1 letter a) of the GDPR and Article 9 Section 2 letter a) of the GDPR, i.e. based on your consent, and in the case of your extended consent, also for the purposes of future recruitment – in the scope of the data included in your CV and motivation letter, and Article 6 Section 1 letter f) of the GDPR, i.e. based on Wipro legitimate interest – in the scope of the data gathered during recruitment process. Wipro does have the justified interest in verification of your qualifications and information’s provided in documentation.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Your data will be shared with other entities from Wipro group, entities which cooperates with Wipro in the scope of the recruitment, IT services, and in cases indicated in the provisions of law, for reference to the authorities in connection with their proceedings. Wipro might transfer your personal data to entities from Wipro group located outside of EEA, however each time your data will be properly protected and secured, and basis of such transfer will be the agreement on processing the data based on the standard clauses approved by European Commission. You have the right to receive a copy of such personal data from Wipro.
Your personal data will be stored for a period not longer than the duration of the current recruitment procedure, however not longer than within 6 months upon the end of the current recruitment process, and in the case of your consent to the processing of data for the purposes of future recruitment - for a period not longer than 5 years.
You can submit to Wipro an application regarding personal data about: (i) rectification / correction of personal data; (ii) deletion of data; (iii) limiting the processing of personal data, i.e. suspending operations on personal data or not deleting data - according to the submitted application; (iv) access to personal data; (v) transfer of data to another personal data controller.
You can object at any time to the processing of personal data based on art. 6 Sec. 1 letter f) of the GDPR. Wipro will then no longer process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally established grounds for processing that override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the grounds for determining, investigating or defending claims.
- Ważna jeszcze 25 dnido: 15 lis 2020
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
- Administration and management of NetCracker Billing System
- Supervision of Billing and Rating processes
- Revenue Assurance process support from technical perspective
- Working closely with developers and other team members.
- Direct cooperation with the Customer employees (IT and Business users in Polish language)
- Contribute in all phases of the software lifecycle development with focus on production operations
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Perform troubleshooting, RCA and Post Failure Reports for Major Incidents
- Follow quality / security guidelines according to contract.
- Proactivity and independence when performing trend analysis, bottle neck diagnostics and performance tuning.
- Identification and resolution of top priority incidents and work with respective teams to minimize the number of incidents,
- 24/7 working on duties for critical applications
- 2+ years of experience with NetCracker/Geneva (preferably) or any other billing system
- Practical knowledge one of database platform (Oracle, MS SQLServer or PostgreSQL)
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or similar computer or engineering field,
- Professional certification for any IT area would be an advantage
- Unix and/or Windows environment fluency on user level
- Practical skills in SQL and shell programming
- Good testing skills with some experience in billing systems testing
- PL/SQL and Java practical knowledge would be an advantage
- Middleware (EAI) and J2EE servers experience would be an advantage
- DevOps experience and attitude will be an advantage
- Ability of diagnosis network related issues
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required.
- Ability of direct cooperation with the Customer employees (IT and Business users in Polish language)
- Willingness to create and maintain relations with key Customer employees.
- Excellent team working skills
- Fluent English and Polish at least at level of working proficiency
- Relocation assistance - Accommodation, travel and other expenses covered
- Medical Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance for employees and family members
- Wipro Social Fund Scheme