- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The Sales Manager manages BW business on the territory of Poland. Defines and implements local business strategies to maximize customer acceptance, market penetration, sales growth and profitability of the whole BW product portfolio. Identifies current and future market trends and business opportunities.
The Sales Manager manages BW marketing plan for the given region and supervises and supports execution of the business strategies, especially product launches and Professional Education.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Managing team of sales and clinical specialists
- Delivering sales goals by subordinate team
- Managing relevant opex budgets
- Execute business strategies to grow the BW business, with compliance and respecting profitability objectives
- Responsible for pricing, tenders, and follow-up of business deals. Excellent negotiation skills required with top administrative stakeholders.
- Analyses sales, trends, competitive actions, and customer needs
- Develop excellent relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Customers in the country
- People development to ensure effective talent pipeline.
- Providing leadership to the team by coaching and reviewing performance on an ongoing basis.
- Close collaboration with CEE and EMEA teams
- Participate in industry symposia, medical meetings, and monitor the industry's business & distributors.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Deep and detailed knowledge about EP (electrophysiology)/ablation market in Poland
- General medical device experience min 5 years
- Min 2 years of experience in a senior sales role,
- Experience in contact with non-clinical stakeholders would be preferable
- Can do attitude, high level of ownership, business acumen, focus on delivering goals
- Performance and results driven: ability to identify and quickly respond to opportunities and difficulties.
- Basic clinical and product understanding, to convey information to different audiences (field organizations, customers) is preferable
- Analytical thinking: systematic gathering, organizing and synthesizing of relevant information.
- Project Management Skills: ability to drive projects in an organized and timely manner, with necessary follow up and interaction with other involved departments.
- Customer and Marketplace: desire and ability to anticipate and address the needs of customers (internal or external) through timely program/project implementation.
- Communication/Presentation skills: ability to effectively explain, describe, and convey information in a variety of formal and informal presentation settings.
- Teamwork/Collaboration: intention and ability to work effectively with others toward shared goals.
- Very good spoken and written Polish and English
- Ability to travel (up to 60% of the time) mainly in the region
- Driving license
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits: