- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Black Belt Specialist
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Black Belt Specialist
- Provide inputs on creating the overall transformation roadmap for clients in which digital transformation plays the central role.
- Work with cross functional, multi geography client teams to implement digital tools, linked to client priorities.
- System development coordination activities specific to large scale information technology applications, including coordination of people and tracking of project requirements (necessary information / data, programming, analysis).
- Applies Software Development Life Cycle methodology (SDLC).
- Works with Operations to document & maintain SOPs & Process Maps after any process transformation;
- Works with Operations to collect data and set up process dashboards after RPA implementation;
- Project Management - Lead the execution of automation on multiple projects ranging from assessment to implementation. Drive Governance rigor across internal/client teams on projects deployment progress.
- Share feedback on existing delivery methodologies on robotics with the leaders and refine/ streamline approach as we go along.
- External Breathing – To bring industry knowledge, latest innovations and emerging PoVs on Robotics process automation and QPA.
- Story lining and pitch making skills: Constructs storyline before pitching, always uses similar structure for story. Skilled at articulating story verbally and in written communications & presentations.
- Communication and presentation skills: Oral & written communications are well structured. Is capable of leading presentation independently and is comfortable facilitating dialogue with large group of people.
- Works with Consulting, Solutions, Transition, Training, Ops and Process Experts to understand and deliver RPA contractual commitments.
- Relevant experience (5+ years)
- Demonstrated Project Management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks; (Project management degree/diploma/certification would be an advantage)
- Proficiency in systems like MS Projects, Minitab, would be a plus;
- Change Management
- Experience in Process Improvement Methodologies [Lean, Six Sigma and/or Processes Re-engineering, others] or digital deployment – Application & Execution;
- Green Belt certification;
- Black Belt / Lean / any other Quality Certification would be a plus;
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Work in the multicultural environment
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development
- Benefits (Insurance, Lux med, Multisport, additional vacation days, biking policy, lunch pass)