- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
This position is perfect for someone who just graduated and looking for first experience and challenges.
Sales > SBU NCE > Blade Engineering & Support
Every year Blades Engineering team is analyzing the conditions of over 20.000 Blades only in Northern and Central Europe. Blade Engineering & Support team is mainly responsible for making the assessments. These assessments are based on the yearly inspections that Vestas performs in servicing the blades.
We are collaborating daily with Vestas R&D as well as co-departments in other business units globally to reach world-class results.
- Analyse the condition of the blades based on the visual inspections
- Manage testing and inspection work to assist R&D with ongoing improvement testing
- Understand product technology around blade construction and repair and communication with customer's engineers and consultants
- Interface with blade engineers and designers on writing complex technical statements
- Direct communication with customers including assessment of damage from construction, transportation and completes corrective action projects to analyse and resolve failures of blades in service
- Act as a go-to person on technical questions in service
- Master's degree in Material/Chemical or Mechanical Engineering is a must
- Experience in internships is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong computer skills, specifically in MS Office products and AutoCAD/ProE
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter and be able to work with little supervision
- Organised and methodical work approach
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytics and good at problem-solving
- Proactive and service-minded
- Thrive working in a busy and dynamic environment
What we offer
You will develop in a high-performing and high-paced team within a global environment. You will have a high impact and influence on the profitability and development of our business. For the right candidate, this position will be a platform for further professional and leadership development in a global organization.
This position includes promotion to Blades Engineer within 2-3 years.
The primary location will be Szczecin Office in Poland.
Applying to this position require a CV in English.
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych, zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy, dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (t.j. Dz. U. z 2016 r., poz. 922). Jednocześnie wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez ogłoszeniodawcę moich danych osobowych na potrzeby przyszłych rekrutacji.