- Sucha 2, 50-086 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
The Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) function has an important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s Vision 2020 ambition to become the leading global professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
BMC Project Coordinator - Senior AssociateNumer ref.: Ref. no: WRO002WT
The Executive Positioning Team in Brand& Marketing “B&M” supports the Office of the Chairman on events and opportunities which directly affect the day to day functioning of the Chairman’s Office.
The BMC Project Coordinator Senior Associate supports the Executive Positioning Team and is a critical member of the B&M Portfolio Management Office (PfMO). The role serves a dual objective:
- Support the Executive Positioning team on projects and events for the Office of the Chairman and other members of the Senior Leadership of EY, manage operational aspects for the team and support leaders across all Portfolio Management domains
- Assist the establishment and evolvement of the B&M PfMO, focusing on continuous process improvement, innovation, process standardization and automation, and leading one or more Portfolio Management domains (Financial Management, Demand Management, Capacity Management, Benefits Management, Reporting, etc)
In this role, you will spend a significant portion of your work time connecting with colleagues across the BMC organizations and other industries, geographies and service lines. You will gain a broad understanding of the many areas of the firm while building a network of contacts across the organization.
You will work independently on day-to-day details, follow-up in a timely manner and keep meticulous notes on the status of all assignments.
You'll specifically manage independence, legal and finance submissions processes for the team, including direct requests from the Office of the Chairman, adhering to EY Independence guidelines, by conducting internal and external reviews, and gaining approvals as needed.
Your key responsibilities
- Manage independence, legal, operations and finance submissions processes for the team, including:
- Manage the weekly team report creation for the Office of the Chairman from the Chief of Staff
- Manage the team calendar
- Handle client intel as needed for sponsorships and meetings, utilizing our proprietary MARCO system
- Assist with sponsorships managed by the team
- Manage details to ensure that items are approved within tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within BMC, and across geographies and functions (Finance, Procurement, GDS, Analytics, Planning, Operations, etc.)
- Provide exceptional client service to BMC leaders, acting as a trusted advisory and single point of contact for all Portfolio Management domains
- Strengthen process understanding and discipline across the B&M team
- Lead one or more Portfolio Management domains and dashboards
- Continuous focus on process improvement, Impact / ROI, effectiveness / efficiency, standardization, innovation and process automation
Skills and attributes for success
- A strong team player, comfortable working collaboratively, virtually and independently
- Excellent communication and networking skills, specifically the ability to write clear but concise notes/emails that communicates information into simple but complete messages.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a high pace, agile environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing multiple priorities effectively and independently.
- Agile Project Management experience – ideally professionally qualified
- Be a real team player, work closely in an agile, fast paced environment and demonstrate impact
- Quickly build knowledge of the EY business, particularly the key priorities, structure, internal audience, core offerings and our clients’ issues and agendas across sectors and geographies globally
- Help driving change, innovation, process automation and continuous improvements across the organization
- Ability to engage in highly confidential discussions and maintain trust in all interactions
- Demonstrate strong skills in finance and accounting, specifically around managing complex, large-scale budgets
What we look for
- A bachelor's degree
- 5 years’ experience in project coordination/project management
- Proven ability to manage complex processes and/or projects at a global level.
- High level of networking, team building and stakeholder management skills.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Technical skills: advanced knowledge in MS Office
What working at EY offers
In EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices