- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
In this role, you will support the Internal Communications team for EY France in project coordination of diverse communication projects. The candidate will work closely with the Communications & People Engagement team and will be responsible for collaborating with the business to develop communications and engagement programs that increase our people’s understanding and engagement with key programs. The role will function as a key part of the Brand, Marketing & Communications team and will require strong consulting and communications skills. Flexibility, creativity and a willingness to adapt, influence and challenge are essential.
BMCA Senior Internal Communication Specialist with FrenchNumer ref.: Ref. no: WRO002ZC
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinate the entire editing of a regularly published EY France newsletter: annual edition planning, call for entries, editorial/design and review phase, approval management, publishing support, continuous development of newsletter (regarding content, design and publishing)
- Deliver engaging, relevant and timely content for our people, including material for large group meetings and events, digital channels and social media, and to support execution of firm wide programs
- Coordinate smaller communication projects starting from concept phase, through planning, executing and analyzing
- Support content management and website creation on our several internal SharePoint platforms
- Support delivery of specific programs and initiatives through the creation and deployment of communications toolkits for BMC colleagues; work on toolkit content including messaging guides and other collateral as required; and provide ongoing support for regions to deliver these programs successfully.
- Support regular news publishing on our intranet platform and internal communication screens across different EY France offices
- Support monthly measurement and controlling of internal comms activities
- A self-starter mind-set and a very pro-active communication is crucial for success
- Collaborate closely with other team members and colleagues across BMC to align and integrate strategic messages that reflect EY’s most critical priorities; communicate these messages though our most relevant channels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on brand, marketing, communications and change management issues, trends and long-term implications for EY
Skills and attributes for success
- Fluency in French and English (oral and editing) is an absolute must
- 3+ years of experience in similar role (editor, comms specialist)
- Demonstrate broad communications management experience, ideally gained within professional services or in a similar world-class global organization, with strong working knowledge of the professional services sector and commercial awareness
- Proven track record in English writing especially online newsletter editing
- Solid understanding of Microsoft tools (focus on Outlook and PowerPoint) incl. SharePoint and technic affine
- Strong ability to prioritize, work independently with minimal supervision and meet deadlines
- Strong project management skills
- You are a persistent diplomat and know how to deal with strong personalities
What we look for
You are a self-starter, a team player and you’re fun to work with. You like to continuously improve things and look for ways to do them effective and efficient. Additionally, you are curious and eager to learn about EY’s many services and competencies. If you’re familiar with digital communication channels, curious and creative - the job is perfect for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a unique development opportunity in an international, multilingual environment. You will have the chance to gain up front market insights from a technology, society and political perspective. Additionally, you will be working with leaders and professionals and coping with a broad variety of topics
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices