- Sucha 2, 52-443 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
EY Global Delivery Services means 38.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
Our French clients require an enthusiastic and articulate individual with broad marketing experience to support their Brand, Marketing & Communication (BMC) team. The team covers four main areas of expertise – Assurance, Consulting, Strategy & Transactions, Tax & Legal - industry sectors, Strategic Programs and Solutions, giving the opportunity to work with different members of the BMC team on campaign delivery and project coordination.
BMCA Senior Marketing Coordinator with FrenchNumer ref.: Ref. no: WRO002ZA
Your key responsibilities
In addition to supporting the managers in the team, the marketing senior associate would coordinate portfolio of projects taking ownership of the delivery of a variety of activities, including digital marketing, events coordinating and thought leadership, in collaboration with the French teams.
The role would suit someone keen to build their marketing experience in a professional services environment and become part of an established and successful marketing team, recognised for pushing boundaries in professional services marketing. An interest and/or experience in professional services would be an advantage.
- Supporting the organization of events – client conferences, clubs, webcasts, from invitation list development, and sending invites via our e-campaigns tool to following up on registration and helping out on the logistics of the events.
- Contributing to the production of thought leadership either producing local content or adapting global content to the local market
- Working on the deployment/launch of marketing campaigns, using one or more of a variety of channels e.g. social media, EY.com, webcasts, emails, etc, with regard to our digital strategy
- Assisting with the production of commercial materials to promote EY service offering in collaboration with our internal studio
- Acting as a member of the French BMC team to support marketing operations for business stakeholders and local marketing teams involved in campaigns, project briefings, communicating key dates, maintaining project plans, preparing some meeting materials,
- Working on competition benchmark as necessary – to monitor the market
- Drafting up and analysing KPIs of marketing initiatives to facilitate the commercial follow up of BDs, post-initiative debriefing, and feedback analysis
- Build strong relationships with key marketing contacts in areas of focus, as well as a strong network of business contacts, including relevant service line and sector contacts
- Coordination of events within the areas of focus.
- Creative input into the design process, liaising with internal and external design team/suppliers to ensure the production of high quality, differentiated and brand compliant
Skills and attributes for success
- Fluency in French and English (oral and editing) is an absolute must
- 3+ years of experience at a marketing assistant/executive level
- Demonstrable experience of supporting and delivering campaigns/programmes and events
- Experience of working within a professional services partnership or similar B2B environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication and oral skills - in particular, strong written communications and high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Some project management skills and experience of working with CRM systems
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Energetic, personable, team player with a willingness to ‘muck in’ where necessary
- Innovative mindset, constantly seeking for new means of communicating with our clients
- Creative flair and confidence
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and juggle numerous commitments at any one time
- Exposure to executive level staff and the ability to develop trusted business relationships with senior internal stakeholders and external clients and suppliers
What we look for
The role would suit someone keen to build their marketing experience in a fast-paced, international, professional services environment. The candidate must want to become part of an established and successful marketing team, recognised for pushing boundaries in professional services marketing. This is a busy role and would suit someone with an interest and/or experience in the professional services industry sector.
What working at EY offersIn EY GDS you can count on stable employment and upgrading your career. You will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your professional life.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
You will be happy with:
- Group life
- Art, sport
- Fresh juices