- Długa 72, 31-146 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
What we are seeking
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2019, when we’re a team of over sixty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
Our developers work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and controls software and product development using iterative, incremental practices.
We are expanding our teams constantly. If you run IT projects in the scrum methodology for a minimum of four years, you can coordinate the entire project cycle yourself and want to develop projects from our industry, and you are a team player ready to exceed our clients’ expectations, then don’t hesitate – join us.
- Year to year our profit grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio this year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people next year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of clients are from foreign countries.
Salary and contract: 4 000 - 6 000 net B2B
- perform administrative and organizational tasks commissioned by the Board
- coordinate the CEO / Board meeting calendars and proactive support in daily work
- organization of business meetings: corporate visits, workshops, meetings with clients
- create and maintain the highest quality communication with clients and business partners
- prepare presentations and business proposals for the Board's meetings or company events
- organization of business trips, booking tickets and hotels
- prepare reports and analyzes for the needs of the Board
- taking care of the company's image in contact with business clients
- support of the administration team in organizational and administrative topics
- at least 4-5 years of working experience in a similar position in an international environment
- excellent work organization and attention to detail, especially in documentation and task management
- experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization
- business-oriented approach to all tasks
- excellent command of English with effective business communication skills
- ability to work effectively and independently
- drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- “a match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- full time position – B2B contract with a 30 paid days off/year
- a non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- continuous contact with the latest technologies
- real influence on what exactly we build and how
- flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- private healthcare, Cafeteria My Benefit and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- office in the centre of Krakow (100 metres from Nowy Kleparz)