- Dworska 1, 30-314 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Who we are
Admind is an award-winning branding & communication agency serving clients around the world. We are a community of multidisciplinary design experts entrusted with the responsibility of creating the brand identities of global enterprises. We strive for excellence and professionalism, we value creativity and innovation, we dream big and thrive on challenges.
Who we need
We are looking for an ambitious and goal-oriented person who will act as an irreplaceable extension of our Board Members both in their daily tasks and strategic projects. It’s a versatile role for someone who enjoys multitasking, frequent contacts with people, and is up to any challenge at any time. This is not a merely assistant role - you’ll be our Board’s spokesperson, right hand, and special task force unit both within and outside Admind.
What you will do
- Provide all necessary high-level executive support to our Board Members in all types of tasks and initiatives
- Coordinate ad-hoc and strategic projects initiated by the Board Members
- Attend crucial meetings, make notes, prepare, and distribute a summary of crucial arrangements
- Cooperate closely with the People Experience, Operations, and Business Development teams
- Ensure competent and confidential interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Represent the Board and company during the meeting with external partners if needed
- Support the Board’s communication with Admind’s employees
- Help the Board in task prioritization, create action points lists, and monitor their timely execution
- Manage the Board’s schedules
- Monitor the Board’s budget
Who you are
- You have at least 2 year of experience working as a Project Coordinator, Junior Project Manager, Office Coordinator in close cooperation with the company management.
- You are a highly communicative and diplomatic person with strong influencing and persuasion skills.
- You are a proactive and independently thinking problem solver.
- You have a good understanding of business processes and interactions .
- You enjoy multitasking and are good at organizing and prioritizing your tasks.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic and always look at the bright side of the picture.
- You keep being efficient while working under pressure, with tight deadlines and demanding targets.
- You are assertive, have strong negotiation and deal closing n skills.
- You are creative and not afraid to take initiative and additional responsibility, when you see there’s a need for improvement.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English (min. B2) and Polish (proficiency).
What we offer
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company where your opinion counts
- Diverse, complex, multidisciplinary projects giving you the opportunity to show your creativity
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary aligned to your skills and experience
- Employment in a stable company with an established position on the market
- A community-oriented team with a casual and flexible work environment
- Development and integration budgets
- Access to e-learning platforms, a company library and an opportunity to take part in multiple internal and external training and workshops
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam, Zurich, Odessa and Bangkok