Piotrków Trybunalski, łódzkie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
We are an Irish owned business based in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. We operate and provide service to different Sectors.
Our team combines technical skills with commercial awareness and the ability to communicate with clarity to our clients. We offer a helpful, effective, and timely service to their clients.
The position with the firm will provide excellent experience and grant the successful candidate a high level of autonomy and trust. We offer a friendly work environment with a competitive salary.
There is a six-month probation period. Reporting to the Director in the Company, the successful candidate will take ownership of a number of key duties across the business including:
- Day to day account functions to include:
- Data entry
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General ledger
- Job costing
- Meet deadlines and time budgets.
- 2 years experience in bookkeeping /Accounting assistant/ Finance position
- Very Good English skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, zoom, google docs. (you can add anything you want here)
- Knowledge of Xero - will be an asset
- Delivery experience in RTR, PTP or OTC will be an asset
- Economics, Maths educational background preferably with experience gained in students’ organizations
- Ability to work on challenging accounting projects in international environment.
- Ability to grow skills and step into bigger role Accountant
- Trainings available
- Competitive salary