- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 21 dni8 Marzec 2020
Like what you see?
Keen to be part of a team whose software solutions encompass data center and cloud management, information management, mobile workforce management, security and data protection? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Boomi Integration Platform Developer (an Associate Systems Engineer II) to join our team in Warsaw, Poland.
Dell Technologies is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Boomi is the market-leading provider of on-demand integration, Master Data Management and API management technology and the creator of AtomSphere®, the industry's #1 Integration Cloud™. AtomSphere connects providers and customers of SaaS, cloud and on-premise applications via a pure SaaS integration platform that does not require software or appliances.
As a Boomi Integration Platform Developer you will be supporting Boomi Platform implementation remotely for the clients based all over Europe, Middle East and Africa region. Travelling of up to 20% of the work time might be required.
Your core duties will include, but are not limited to:
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
As our Employee you will be entitled to:
In our company we support development of interests and hobbies of our Employees. Upon joining our team in Warsaw, Poland you will have an opportunity to become a member of such fun groups as: theatre, cinema, runners, bike riders just to name a few and enjoy some of the benefits that come along with that.
What’s more we have several Employee Resource Groups which for those interested give them a great opportunity to support development of females and young professionals, but also engage heavily in activities supporting local communities and well-being of our planet.
Join us and find out for yourself!
Closing date: Ongoing
Please be aware that according to Polish law all candidates applying for the role should provide the following statement in their CVs:
According to art. 6 section 1, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o., Inflancka 4a St., Warsaw, Poland to process my personal data included in my application for the purposes of this recruitment process.
If you automatically wish to be considered for other roles in the future, please, include only the following statement in your CV:
According to art. 6 section 1, letter a of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) dated 27 April 2016 (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) I hereby give consent to Dell Sp. z o.o., Inflancka 4a St., Warsaw, Poland to process my personal data included in my application for the purposes of this as well as future recruitment processes.
Please, be aware that your consent for Dell Sp. z o.o. to process your personal data included in your application will be cancelled upon your request.
Dell Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Your core duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Project Managers from the region and the Technical Team Lead based in Poland to design and develop integration solutions.
- Evaluating customer applications to assess integration approach.
- Being a product expert of Dell Boomi applications including the AtomSphere integration platform and learning other parts of the Boomi platform.
- Recommending best practices for implementing, managing, and governing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform.
- Defining and promoting the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products across the internal and external user community.
- Proven ability to design and develop integration processes.
- Some experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases.
- Practical experience implementing services-oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP.
- Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies.
- General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
- General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills combined with fluent knowledge of written and spoken English.
Familiarity with Boomi AtomSphere or other visual-based integration middleware platforms
Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
Messaging skills including JMS (e.g. ActiveMQ, MQSeries, OracleAQ)
- Private medical care coverage
- Group life insurance
- Benefit Systems vouchers or Multisport card
- Lunch card
- Global Travel Insurance
- Private Car Leasing Program