sharing the costs of sports activities
Brand Manager, CEE
- Wybrzeże Gdyńskie 6D, Żoliborz, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Supports implementation of CEE commercial plans for the assigned products in cooperation with the countries.
• Coordinates the implementation of the overall category & brand strategies agreed with Division, including 5P guidelines to achieve/exceed market share & financial objectives.
• Works with Insights & Research team on preparing the actionable recommendations to address ongoing business CEE challenges.
• Coordinates implementation of the regional new product launch plans
• Communicates with local markets, ensuring effective information flow on the specific plans developed by local CX Team.
• Cooperates with countries to collect feedback information on current pricing and helps to prepare the future recommendations.
• Responsible for preparation of the SKU management recommendations in cooperation with the local markets.
• Follows media strategy guidelines & updates as for the CEE countries
• Coordinates implementation of media priorities and media plan revisions with countries.
• Supports the process of media planning & buying (flowchart laydowns, BPR’s to book media) for subcategory.
• Supports the process of media copies adaptations for all CEE markets for the assigned subcategory
New Product Development
• Develops master materials (key visuals, media support, trade presentations, master POP) to support new product launches. Works with countries the roll- out new product launches plans
Support for the Local Commercial Activation
• Works with CEE countries to identify the best practices.
• Actively participates in monthly meeting/call with regional and local retail marketing category teams to update on key CEE activities: business results, NPD, event/material updates, A&P budget updates, country specific projects and business challenges
Marketing Budget Review & Mid-Year Review
• Develops product strategies & support plans to be presented to Division.
• University Degree
• Min 3-5 years of experience in Brand /Trade Marketing
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Very good English (written and spoken)
• Goal oriented and highly motivated person
• Team player, ability to manage work under stress
• Practical knowledge of Google Tools - an asset
What we offer
friendly work atmosphere
attractive benefits: life and accident insurance, medical insurance (Medicover) financed by the employer, discounts on the company's products, co-financing of the Multisport card, PPK, social fund, dental program
opportunity to learn business processes in practice in a reputable international company.
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
corporate products and services at discounted prices
saving & investment scheme
extra social benefits
employee referral program
Take this opportunity and develop your professional career in dynamic international environment. Work with great people in teamwork culture & friendly atmosphere. The Brand Manager will be responsible for coordination all the activities related to managing assigned subcategory at the CEE hub level to achieve the agreed market share and P&L/financial objectives in line with the company strategies.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Become part of our team! We look forward to your application.
Please send your application with reference number „JBM /05/2022" in the subject by clicking "Aplikuj teraz" button below.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.