- Grzybowska 62, 00-855 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
As a BRAND MANAGER HUB for Lancôme Fragrance and Make-up you will:
- Ensure brand management, long-term strategy and planning aligned with the brand vision for Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia
- Collect and analyze consumer, competition and market data in order to create recommendations for the category
- Build brand equity projects and corresponding strategy for products & categories
- Implement new launches strategy, maintaining growth in pillar products and animating core catalog
- Forecast new launches, including current retail forecasts for products / categories
- Analyze performance, monitor ROI and work closely with finance on the profitability of the brand
- Manage brand budget
- Foster collaboration within the Brand Business Team, other departments, agencies and global teams in order to build a leading business strategy
You will be the perfect match if you:
- Have minimum 3 years of experience in Brand/Product/Category management (preferably FMCG)
- Translate trends and consumer knowledge into meaningful insights
- Think brand strategy
- Make data driven decisions and have strong analytical mindset
- Are agile and thrive in a fast-paced international environment
- Have strong leadership skills and strategic thinking
- Have proactive attitude and understanding of luxury market
- Have the sense of beauty and creativity
- Are fluent in English
- #grow – at L’Oréal, growing comes from being in constant motion. We grow with others, by exploring and by reaching out for more. Together, we try, succeed and sometimes fail. We bring together unique personalities full of potential to become outstanding mentors; we give them transformational trainings and learning opportunities that make them unleash the best in themselves.
- #diversity – at L’Oréal, our teams are diverse as the billions of consumers we create for, we embrace difference of origins, cultures, life experiences and beliefs. We commit to fostering an inclusive environment where we celebrate the different perspectives of our colleagues and where we are encouraged to share what we stand for and to express our true selves.
- #entrepreneurship – at L’Oréal, we invite our people to inspire others with mind-blowing ideas, to challenge the status-quo and to shape the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Entrepreneurship at L’Oréal is also about the possibility to design a one-of-a-kind career path never seen before.
- #impact – at L’Oréal, we encourage our employees to think and act beyond their jobs. We acknowledge the big impact that our jobs have on our community, our environment and our consumers. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
If this speaks to you, join us now!
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Brand Manager Hub - Lancôme Fragrance And Make-Up
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field