Brand & Training Manager
Netmarque Ltd t/a Big Picture
- offer expired a month ago
- B2B contract
- remote recruitment
Hours of work: Mon – Fri (40 hours per week) – some weekend work may be required
Big Picture provide Sales and Brand Services. This is an amazing opportunity to work with the biggest names in technology.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for technology, sales and marketing experience who also enjoys delivering training and presenting.
1. Support Sales Centre Staff by developing the knowledge level of products and technologies to drive sell through to increase Market Segment Share, performance mix and share of wallet.
2. Understand and support the sales pipeline of potential business and highlight any opportunities where support for Dell EMC sales teams or the customer may influence success.
3. Sales support for any Dell EMC customers queries. Including customer meetings, customer calls, email support and web conferencing.
4. Design and deliver local and group strategies through sales incentive programmes to amplify ROI. This will include site kick offs and hype days. Monitor and report results to Dell EMC and stakeholders.
5. Amplify central marketing campaigns to ensure local teams are aware and are driving them.
6. Act as a brand guardian for Dell EMC in all aspects of the role, ensuring best practice at all times.
7. Attend training and conference events delivering required content. Support training events for customers and Channel Partners, this could involve travel across Europe.
8. Relevant and immediate response to sales support staff on Technology queries.
9. Insight into roadmap, directly with Dell EMC sales teams.
10. Support new product launches by providing Classroom training to sales support staff, arranging specialist training when required. Assist Dell EMC sales staff in introducing new products and technologies to their customer base.
Passion for technology - Strong knowledge of the compute category –including Server and Data Centre
Training and Presentation skills - comfortable talking to 1 or 100 people
Excellent communicator - someone who can proactively engage with senior management in English and Polish
Self-starter - we need someone who happy to manage their own time and drive their own business.
Commercial experience – ability to engage with multiple teams with different business objectives and support them to drive sales.
Please, send you CV in English.