- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 4 maj 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Purpose of the role:
The role of BRCM Manager reports to the Regional Head of the Controls Office for Continental Europe CMB. The BRCM Manager is responsible for driving the effective governance and management of Non-Financial Risk (NFR) within the first line of defense, supporting the Risk Owner through proactive advice in the management of NFR.
- Driving the Non-Financial Risk agenda and supporting the Risk Owner in the covered countries to ensure each element of the framework is implemented to ensure the appropriate management of risk.
- Promoting accountable risk and control decision making, based on quality data and commercial analysis
- Enable the business to clearly, consistency and comprehensively articulate the risk profile of the business/service/process, including the integrity of key processes and controls
- Support the Risk and Control Owners in identifying anomalies in control effectiveness or the aggregation of risks that may take the risk profile of the business outside of tolerance
- Assess and promote improvements to the Accountability, Roles and Responsibilities matrix for a given set of activities
- Support the Risk Owner through proactive advice based on risk and control knowledge and insights, presenting risk management solutions where appropriate
- Identify trends to anticipate future developments in the risk and control environment
- Actively challenge poor, inefficient or excessive controls, related tasks and behaviours
- Challenge control owners on the design and implementation of control monitoring to confirm it is fit for purpose
- Drive the development and implementation of future-fit risk management frameworks, in collaboration with Risk Stewards, taking regulatory requirements into account
- Promoting desired behaviours and a positive risk culture, supporting the delivery of conduct outcomes.
- As a senior member of the COO and Regional CCO teams, supporting peers and management where required on ad-hoc projects, issues and deliverables
Skills and knowledge required:
- Good understanding of the Group’s Operational Risk Framework, operational risk and controls, preferably gained through experience in front line and risk roles.
- A sound knowledge of the Group and the CMB and Global Banking businesses, including products & services, regulations, professional standards.
- Previous experience in Risk Management within a global organisation, ideally familiar with HSBCs Operational Risk Framework
- Accomplished studies in relevant discipline (Banking, Finance, Economics, etc) and/or over 5 years of relevant experience in banking.
- Proven problem solving skills with ability to consider alternative and lateral solutions.
- Highly developed communication, influencing and interpersonal skills for cooperation with various areas of the bank.
- Ability to prioritise and work independently under pressure within a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and independently in a multitasking environment.
- Delivering on commitments, responsibility for the performance of the entrusted work.
- Knowledge of the changing regulatory environment.
- Fluency in English, proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to travel internationally.
To apply for this position please send your curriculum vitae in English by 21st March 2020.
Please include the following reference number BRCM, while sending your application at: [email protected]