- al. Jana Pawła II 19, 00-854 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As part of GSS Operations, The Fixed Asset accounting team work on capitalization of assets, performing asset maintenance requests & performing various control reconciliations to ensure accurate and complete accounting. The team manages the Fixed Asset registrar for the firm.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- On a daily basis processing asset capitalization, maintenance, retirement requests and setup or maintains assets in the Fixed Asset module in SAP or Oracle.
- Perform key control account reconciliations to ensure capitalization of assets in a timely manner & ensure that accounting is transferred from the sub ledger to the general ledger.
- Perform the monthly depreciation runs to ensure that depreciation accounting is completed in a timely manner.
- Partner with the relevant line of business stakeholders in resolving any issues, end users are experiencing with processing of corporate card applications or processing of expense claims.
- Support the accounting services & payment teams to ensure all transactions are paid and accounted for appropriately.
- Participate in working groups supporting strategic platform changes & process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for employee engagement, satisfaction & welfare through the employee life cycle.
- Partner with operations groups globally to ensure consistency of process delivery, customer experience & control environment.