- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
eMAG is one of the largest online stores in the region. We operate in Romania, Bulgaria, and Hungary. Despite our established position on the market, we still have a start-up culture. If you would like to shape the future of e-commerce in Europe - join us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst within the SCM team Warsaw. The SCM (Supply Chain Management) applications are used to manage and localize per company all its distinct data set: platforms, brand and categories, supplier orders, product availability, stocks, etc. We have a number of applications with a wide range of functionalities under our wings so it’s not easy to get bored (and there is no time to do that either!).
We like people with great passion for their work, who thrive on creative activities, who don’t use „we’re agile” as an excuse and see common sense as a basis for decision making. We value individuals who are proactive, looking for solutions, not just problems, full of courage to change and take on challenges. We do not only believe in WHAT we do but also in HOW we do it.
Business Analyst (Commercial, SCM team)Numer ref.: BA/W/1911
- Performing the analysis of projects and requirements. Working with the Product Owner on creation of documentation for projects for the SCRUM team to implement.
- Take part in defining the vision, objectives and metrics used to measure the product/projects success
- Work on constant process improvement (both business and software delivery)
- Develop domain knowledge to best serve the development Teams and the Business
- Provide subject matter/process guidance and expertise where required
- Help with user training, user manual preparation and UATs
- By joining our team you will be working on interesting integration projects, contributing to one of the largest e-commerce platforms in Central and Eastern Europe.
- 2+ Years of experience as a Business or System Analyst (or similar positions where work with requirements held a central role)
- Independent, proactive and confident when working with the Business and development Teams
- A great explorer spirit using common sense as a way to find unobvious solutions
- Good facilitator with excellent communication skills, always able to reach a win/win compromise
- Very good spoken and written English
- Other preferred qualifications
- Practical knowledge of SCRUM
- Practical knowledge of agile project management methodologies
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Basic prototyping and UX experience skills
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us.
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them.
- We work in self-organizing, multifunctional teams, in the spirit of Agile. We believe this is the best way to create good and efficient software;
- We use modern tools and methods of work;
- We do code reviews, we care about code quality and apply new technologies;
- We care about our development: we participate in conferences, training, we organize monthly Tech Talks and annual, international Hackathon (two last editions were won by teams from our office!);
- We have time to learn new technologies and learn new tools;
- We pay for the certificates and training, and we use the new knowledge in practice;
- We have a fuss ball table, ping pong table, massage chairs, and fresh fruit delivery;
- Other benefits include private medical care, remote work days, subsidized English lessons and Multisport, etc.
Send us your CV in English, there is a good chance that we need you!
Please note that we contact only chosen candidates.